Quality Time - Part 4

Fantasizer

1.jpg.329ab7c96c6a05ed15e6e971e5f13a2b.jpg

Quality Time

2.jpg.94402af05601c771c7ce1a5c6eead6bb.jpg

Greg and I used to be like that, unable to keep our eyes (and hands) off each other’s bodies.

Now we always make love  with the light out.  Even getting changed we tend to do it furtively as if we don't want each other to see our naked forms.  Is it me?  Maybe I'm ashamed that my body is changing, not as tight, getting older I guess…

3.jpg.a828ea4512a50866b16988bb9cd884d9.jpg

Lawrence seems mesmerized by the sight of me naked, just sitting and staring at me with a smile on his face.  I feel his gaze burn into my most private areas like a laser beam.  I take my little boy’s hands and place them on my breasts, delighting in his gentle touch, feeling my already hard nipples becoming than my son’s cock. 

4.jpg.8f204d759be3213410777d56c9aee095.jpg

I sit on the settee next to Lawrence and without a word, we start caressing each other’s naked bodies.

“My beautiful boy,” I whisper as I stare down at my son’s rod in my hand as I slowly masturbate him.  I thrill and my hot, pink love tunnel contracts involuntarily around my son’s fingers as they probe deep inside me. He whispers back, “I love you Mum.”

5.png.7fe6f80e9a117099c8a91012556dd474.png

Again I straddle my baby boy, and kiss him deeply.  Reaching down I take hold of his penis and raising my hips I position his manhood between my fiery lips.  We stay like that for what seems like an eternity, and then staring deep into my baby’s eyes, I slowly impale myself, inch by wonderful inch, feeling my son entering my body, the body that gave him life so many years ago, now giving him his first tastes of the pleasures of the flesh, educating my little boy, being his first.

6.jpg.ea6d9f5b660fd370116a98c757a65ef5.jpg

“Welcome home baby,” I whisper breathlessly.

Slowly I start to ride my Lawrence, leaning forward so that he can suckle on my nipples as he did when he was so much younger.

7.jpg.0771f475a816eda4fc6e50359178cfd2.jpg

Lawrence looks me in the eye.

“Mum, can I try fucking you?” he asks.  I feel shocked at my son’s use of the expletive, that he would even know that word, let alone use it with his mum.  I feel shocked but also very aroused by the directness of it. “Yes baby, fuck me, please fuck me baby,”I whisper as I roll on to my back and clamp my legs around my son, pulling him into me.

8.jpg.e43e92a748a300c3174fa23af0ddffae.jpg

Lawrence has wonderful control and as his thrusts get faster and faster I feel my own orgasm building, my breathing becomes ragged,  I start mewling like a kitten with my own building pleasure.  Lawrence raises himself up, staring down at me as he pumps my soaking pink tunnel. 

9.jpg.d83e5cd730d787042d44ce72ca96fc81.jpg

I feel like I have been transported to another world, a world of pleasure, a world of carnal lust where nothing else matters, where everything else is dull and drab when compared to the glowing star of our approaching climax.

“Ah, Mum I’m going to come,” shouts My boy, his voice strangely strained with passion, making him sound, not like my son... like me,,,

10.jpg.738e6e837b9a15565460ba2a9724f2f8.jpg

His thrusts reach a fever pitch as he starts to flood me with his hot cum.  The force and quantity take me by surprise and finally sends me over the edge.  I sit up and grab Lawrence’s neck as I thrust my body into his  as we become one person, a single shining being of pure carnal light. 

“Oh baby,” I mumble, “Oh my baby.”…

11.jpg.a8e5906899d11129ec89df9aa3664a39.jpg

My name is Ellen Hunter and I love Monday mornings.  I have the house to myself and I can just laze around in bed dreaming my dreams and thinking my thoughts.  I like to think of this as my quality time with just me…and of course my pussy.

Archived