Female Monsters Of Skyrim (F.M.S)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

uhm, as far as i understand it its a splitted zip archive

so you where able to install part one because its the FIRST part of a zip archive (so not a full mod to install to NMM)

so you download all of them first => extract them (zip should be able to recognize the other parts of the pack and automaticly extract them too) => repack as one and add it to NMM

if you add zip files that are part of a zip archive => NMM wont be able to install them...

I use winrar or does it matter?

and thanks for all your help too..

23 hours ago, heVOICESad said:

Having this mod's .esp active causes a ctd at the title screen, before the options for Continue, New Game, etc. appear.Ā  Nothing shows in the papyrus log for the crash.Ā  Any ideas?

If you use Mod Organizer, the easiest way to set up this mod is to copy your profile as a new one, and uncheck all the .esp mods other than the required ones for this mod (and dependent ones, like Draeni Race), and your usual generic ones (like FNIS, SkyUI, Cutting Room Floor, whatever).Ā  Add in CBBE body, Bodyslide set for CBBE (you can add a second copy of bodyslide if you use UNP -- same with other mods set to UNP), and your favorite body texture (I am using Fair Skin for CBBE).Ā  Run FNIS and Bodyslide, add in the generated files, and run the game.Ā  If it starts fine, you can quit, check half your esps and run it again.Ā  If it doesn't crash, all of those are good.Ā  If it does crash, uncheck half of the checked ones and try it, etc.

1 hour ago, Seeker88 said:

If you use Mod Organizer, the easiest way to set up this mod is to copy your profile as a new one, and uncheck all the .esp mods other than the required ones for this mod (and dependent ones, like Draeni Race), and your usual generic ones (like FNIS, SkyUI, Cutting Room Floor, whatever).Ā  Add in CBBE body, Bodyslide set for CBBE (you can add a second copy of bodyslide if you use UNP -- same with other mods set to UNP), and your favorite body texture (I am using Fair Skin for CBBE).Ā  Run FNIS and Bodyslide, add in the generated files, and run the game.Ā  If it starts fine, you can quit, check half your esps and run it again.Ā  If it doesn't crash, all of those are good.Ā  If it does crash, uncheck half of the checked ones and try it, etc.

Yeah, was hoping for something simpler.Ā  Okay, I'll do the debug over the next few days and report back.Ā  Maybe whatever's incompatible isn't known yet.

Ā 

Edit: So I lucked out, took a guess, and found something fun.Ā  The mod causing the crash is TKAA.esp (The Kids Are Alright).Ā  Disabled the esp, enabled this mod, everything works.Ā  Enable TKAA, crash before menu.Ā  Keep TKAA enabled, move this mod above in load order, and it works fine.Ā  SKYRIM, HOW DO YOU WORK?!

On 9/28/2018 at 3:47 PM, ducturlove said:

These have hdt capabilities right?

It depends on whether you have hdt bodies installed.Ā  They are, after all, females, not creatures.Ā  Make sure you have the proper physics files in skse plugins (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, etc. ).

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just for clarification, cause I feel like I must've missed it somewhere, this mod is only for CBBE ? Cause the Draenei race mod requirement is CBBE only (Not too sure to be honest, the mod author didn't really make it clear on their page, only going off information from the comments). Just purely interested if I can use this mod or not, not attacking anyone's choice of body mods.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 3:24 PM, flopfucker said:

Just for clarification, cause I feel like I must've missed it somewhere, this mod is only for CBBE ? Cause the Draenei race mod requirement is CBBE only (Not too sure to be honest, the mod author didn't really make it clear on their page, only going off information from the comments). Just purely interested if I can use this mod or not, not attacking anyone's choice of body mods.

not working with uunp

4 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

i mean it creates gaps in thighs like regular cbbe and uunp stuff, so monsters work but not very decorative when using paradise halls

Ahh right, not something I noticed, but there again I never tend to capture or get too close to them.

4 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

how could you ignore those draenei?????? those bombshells made me lose interest in real girls!!!

Mainly due to them trying to kill me as soon as I get near them, I tend to preempt their actions and kill on sight.

3 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

you seriously need pahe enhanced in your life if you wanna try that. imagine them fighting dragonia and harpiesĀ for you

meh, I hate hauling companions around as for the most part I am more dangerous to them as they have the stupid tendency to get between me and the enemies about to get either dual cast chain lighting or ice storms in their face, instead the companion gets in their arse, seriously annoying, so I never bother with them unless the game forces me to haul the waste of spaces around.