Female Monsters Of Skyrim (F.M.S)

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2019 at 10:48 PM, Quazneklza said:

So I have all the required mods, I used FNIS and Bodslide but I have a lot of red squares with white exclamation marks in them all over my Skyrim now. How should I fix this? Is there something I'm missing?

This mod is for LE not SE.

On 9/11/2019 at 5:48 AM, Quazneklza said:

So I have all the required mods, I used FNIS and Bodslide but I have a lot of red squares with white exclamation marks in them all over my Skyrim now. How should I fix this? Is there something I'm missing?

The red squares are missing meshes.

That means you don't have all required mods or something went wrong during installation.

FMS is a bit complex to install, read the requirements and install descriptions carefully.

Not only for FMS, also for the required mods.

Especially install the Draenei related mods carefully, it needs race related armors.

Maybe you get more detailed information if you could find out where exactly those red square warnings are located.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2019 at 10:36 PM, Soulbringer1 said:

The Armors Mod that This is Dependent on, Is Totally messed Up. Naked Men who are supposed to be wearing the Fine Cloths. Also, Creatures Missing Meshes , They are wearing red Exclamation Point markers. So Why would this be dependent on a Mod That Breaks it???

Are you playing LE or SE?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 4:50 AM, jeff159753 said:

i mean the whole pack of the mod author 

Sorry about the late response to this, but as far as I am aware that is this pack, but with some of the creatures removed, mostly due to them being somewhat buggy, the mermaids were damn odd, in that it was pretty common in my game for it to ctd if you got more than a couple of them in combat with you at the same time, something to do with skeletons and animations from what I am aware, the spider daedra were simply too big, most of the areas the appear in they can not move, due to their size.  They could probably fix them but i guess it was simply easier to remove them, same with the other missing creatures.

• 1 month later...

Damn, I was so close to getting this to work on SE ? but was left with some visual artefacting (lines shooting out from the heads of some of the mobs) and the werewolves freezing the game. Ah well, I guess I have to content myself with F.E.M.A.L.E.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2020 at 10:03 AM, Blackread said:

Damn, I was so close to getting this to work on SE ? but was left with some visual artefacting (lines shooting out from the heads of some of the mobs) and the werewolves freezing the game. Ah well, I guess I have to content myself with F.E.M.A.L.E.

i work on a sse port right now
till now i met mermaid, different harpys, dragongirls dranei and undead
no ctd no funky head or artefacting
still some work left but i still wait for a answer
if she/he dont answer me in about a week i will upload my ported version

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:42 PM, Geehral said:

i work on a sse port right now
till now i met mermaid, different harpys, dragongirls dranei and undead
no ctd no funky head or artefacting
still some work left but i still wait for a answer
if she/he dont answer me in about a week i will upload my ported version

were you able to to port it? would appreciate if you did!

• 1 month later...

the idea is very interesting and there is clerly a lack of MG mods. I have only few questions:
1)why do the harpies have a beak AND a mouth? (beak is already a mouth and a nose combined)
2) the gargoyles (I guess) are a bit too colorful for the living stone statues (mb they are not the gargoyles so I dunno what the are)
3) Is it possible to improve the textures quality with some replacers?

btw, good job and I wish you the best luck and motivation in what you do