• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Started using this today, shrineofazura01.nif causes the game to CTD after loading a save/starting a new game.

SSE 1.5.62, SKSE 2.0.12

Edit: From the NetScriptFramework crash log and looking at the nif in NifSkope, it looks like collarPosture002_geo:2 and collarPosture002_geo:1 are missing BSDismemberSkinInstance.

This is just a guess and where to go from there to fix it is way over my head.

• 1 year later...

I would like to see more work on this concept and with choices. I am not really for chaining up the deadric lords with devious devices but I can see the fun in that so go for that as an option. In any way when we come to the concept of replacing statues with sexy versions the existing mods have not made a very good job of it. I have no problem with a naked Merida but to just replace her body and keep the head and that robe as is doesn't really work. Ideally these statues should function more like giant mannequins but hopefully without the bugs those tend to have. We cannot have them escape their platforms can we? Thou I admit that if I noticed that they actually turned their heads to towards me as some buggy mannequins tend to do then THAT would be creepy!

And why not have many MORE statues out there and several models of them. Why noth have half a dozen different statues of Dibella for instance?