Hreiri Soltik Bathing Beauties follower

woodsman30

Hreiri Soltik is from the mod Bathing Beauties she is a rouge class for combat skill. Hreiri is a Whiterun guard who can be asked to guard the Bathhouse if your speech skill is high enough and of course become a follower. How she became a guard is unknown her skill far exceeds any in Whiterun or any hold guard anywhere. She is one of many followers in this mod as I will cover more from it as time progresses. Hreiri is one of the best followers I have used and I have many hundreds of followers mods. She uses vanilla voice files but that is where it ends her combat AI is amazing I once knew how long it took to make her but have long since forgot but I do know it was a while. She has many perks... light armor is preferred for her style as she is an experts in using it. She is an expert with the bow but easily uses one handed weapons and shield with the same expert skill level. She is a master at sneaking and will set of no traps nor will she charge into combat unless a threat has noticed you. Hreiri is for the most part my bodyguard and is with me more often than not. If a difficult tasks or quest is given she always comes with me for her master skills and ability to keep me alive. Hreiri knows no fear and will take on anything that threatens you no matter the number or the odds she will only stop when all threats are dead at her feet. If you have this mod and never used her I cannot recommend a follower more than her...... 

MmxXFTL.jpg

uBMxGqW.jpg

Archived