Sims won't use the toilet on their own

DerPeter

Hello, I have the problem that my Sims won't use the toilet on their own. They pee themselves all the time. The kicker is that they will use the toilet when I direct them to and that one Sim who'd rather pee outside does so without fail as well.

I have a few mods installed, so one of them could be the culprit too. They are Oniki's Kinky World, NRaas Overwatch, Shooless and Master Controller, all of the aviable animation packages, uncensor patches and the necessary Body Shape Slider mods. I have also all DLCs activated, however this hasn't caused any problem outside of the one mentioned for me now.

Does anyone know how to tackle this problem without having to reinstall everything?

• 4 weeks later...

I have not disabled Autonomy to my knowledge. And my Sims still do everything just fine, with the notable exception of using the toilet. They will still complain about having to pee, and they will happilly do so if I direct them to, but they won't do it on their own, with, again, the exception that that one Sim who pees outside does so autonomously.

Edit: Male Sims will also use the urinal if there is one on the lot. So the only thig not working are regular old toilets. If there is an option in OKW or NRaas, I'd like to know which one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I was away from the internet for around 6 months, and this forum section isn't bursting with new posts, I hope everyone will forgive a slight necro here:

Remove Shooless from NRaas and they will use toilets normally.

You can set privacy in Kinkyworld to allow/disallow others from being in the same room when you relieve yourself/shower/etc, but it can also interrupt Woohoo unless the performers exhibition level is high enough to allow voyeurism.

Archived