How to get into Sexual Action?

I installed and activated the following Mods through Nexus Mods Manager:

SexLab Light SE

Matchmaker Light SE

Scholongs of Skyrim SE

FNIS SE

Skeleton Special Extended

But in game I cant initiate any sexual action. How does one do that. I am new to Skyrim and this sexual mod thing so bear with me. How does one initiates sexual action and can a person summon females anywhere to have sex with them or is it always random encounters? 

Another question is I have seen many hot models screenshots from Skyrim so my question is how does one modify them because in game I have only encountered females randomly. I have no idea what I am doing and hope someone would help, I did not know it was this much difficult to initiate adult mod in Skyrim, can someone help please?

40 minutes ago, hotguy101 said:

How does one change animations? 

The idea is that, for the most part, you aren't changing the animations once they've started. Having to do that a lot would be a hassle, right?

- Install mods that provide the sorts of animations you want - it looks like you haven't quite discovered SLAL and animation packs yet...

- Don't install mods that have animations you don't want

- If you find an animation you don't care for, disable it in the SexLab MCM and it won't happen again

Stuff like MatchMaker isn't very particular about the types of animations it will play. It's primarily a testing tool, really. Look around for mods that suit your tastes as they tend to be more specific about what plays. For example, dialog-based mods often lead you into "what do you want to do?" choices.

That said, there are ways to change the animation. SexLab itself has a hotkey (default 'o') to cycle through the animations available to the scene. SexLab Tools has a couple options too, and Defeat happens to include a way to change the animation by picking one from a menu.

Have a look at the page linked below for lots of inspiration:

(To start with, I would suggest Sexlab Adventures and Naked Dungeons... If memory serves me right they should work without conversion... Just play around with the settings and you should be up and running on your mischievous adventures.)

PS:

Sexlab animation packs....... Dont forget Sexlab Animation Loader!

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

The idea is that, for the most part, you aren't changing the animations once they've started. Having to do that a lot would be a hassle, right?

- Install mods that provide the sorts of animations you want - it looks like you haven't quite discovered SLAL and animation packs yet...

- If you find an animation you don't care for, disable it in the SexLab MCM and it won't happen again

Stuff like MatchMaker isn't very particular about the types of animations it will play. It's primarily a testing tool, really. Look around for mods that suit your tastes as they tend to be more specific about what plays. For example, dialog-based mods often lead you into "what do you want to do?" choices.

That said, there are ways to change the animation. SexLab itself has a hotkey (default 'o') to cycle through the animations available to the scene. SexLab Tools has a couple options too, and Defeat happens to include a way to change the animation by picking one from a menu.

Animations dont stop once they begin (until they are completed) thats another problem that I am banging my head with.

4 hours ago, tasairis said:

I have Sexlab light and the key 'o' does not do anything during the game. 

56 minutes ago, hotguy101 said:

would there be any problem with already installed mods? Should I completely delete Sex Lab light?

Yes, there would be. Such as:

6 minutes ago, hotguy101 said:

I installed it and now Matchmaker does not work. I put the spell on the target and nothing happens

MatchMaker Light is for SexLab Light. Regular SexLab uses regular MatchMaker, which in this case is the Oldrim version.

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

Yes, there would be. Such as:

MatchMaker Light is for SexLab Light. Regular SexLab uses regular MatchMaker, which in this case is the Oldrim version.

If I fix one problem other arises. I have tried HDT and CBP, both do not have any effect on the characters body movement. And during penetration the penis stays flaccid and does not penetrate in any animation, it just hover over vagina. This modding thing does not work for me I dont know how people have perfect modding results in this game. I have done whatever I could to make it right but still no luck, following is the list of mods I have:

SexLab Framework SE Beta 3

SexLab Matchmaker

CBBE

CBP Physics

FNIS SE

Glossy Skin for CBBE (this doesnt work properly as well)

UNP Female Body Renewal

Anub Human

HDT SSE Framework

HDT SSE Physics

SKSE64

SLAL SE

SLAL Animations by Leito

Scholongs of Skyrim

SkyUI

RaceMenu

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

- All of the above are active.

I load game from Skse64 exe file.

Despite installing all these neither does body jiggles, nor are animations properly played (flaccid penis and hover over vagina), there are no natural body movements despite intsalling CBP and HDT. I cant seem to find any option to edit models face and skin either. This game is like trial and error its frustrating. Can anyone guide me what I am doing wrong???

11 hours ago, hotguy101 said:

If I fix one problem other arises. I have tried HDT and CBP, both do not have any effect on the characters body movement. And during penetration the penis stays flaccid and does not penetrate in any animation, it just hover over vagina. This modding thing does not work for me I dont know how people have perfect modding results in this game. I have done whatever I could to make it right but still no luck, following is the list of mods I have:

SexLab Matchmaker

CBBE

CBP Physics

FNIS SE

UNP Female Body Renewal

Anub Human

HDT SSE Framework

HDT SSE Physics

SKSE64

SLAL SE

SLAL Animations by Leito

Scholongs of Skyrim

SkyUI

RaceMenu

Despite installing all these neither does body jiggles, nor are animations properly played (flaccid penis and hover over vagina), there are no natural body movements despite intsalling CBP and HDT. I cant seem to find any option to edit models face and skin either. This game is like trial and error its frustrating. Can anyone guide me what I am doing wrong???

Wait a sec, CBP and HDT? Choose one.

To actually see the bounces and jiggles you need armor or clothing supporting physics; my first try has been the Topless Forsworn Armor (just ask Google), before using you'll have to process it through Bodyslide to fit it to your body of choice, which should be either CBBE or UNP. The armor mentioned above is made for CBBE and supports physics.

For boners to happen you'd need SexLab Aroused Redux SE, that's the missing link between SL and SOS.

Skins is a different topic, can't tell you much about it since I've just started modding the game some weeks ago, but here's what I know:

The skin has to match the body, so CBBE for CBBE or UNP for UNP, no mixing. If you want to edit skins you'd need GIMP or Photoshop and a DDS-Plugin.

Here's the one I'm using, you'll find it on Nexus Mods.

CBBE SG Skin.jpg

You've also installed CBBE and UNP...

You can't just throw mods at your game and see if it works. Many times you have to choose one mod or another mod, like with CBP and HDT, or CBBE and UNP. Many times you have to do some research into what mods need and how they work. Many times there are conflicts you'll have to resolve, either automatically (and you cross your fingers that it got everything right) or manually (which takes a long time). And after all that sometimes stuff still doesn't work, and you'll need to find out why.

Like you say you can't find the option to edit NPCs' faces and skins? That's because there isn't one. You aren't intended to do that. If you want to edit faces and skins for particular NPCs then you have to make a mod to do that - just like many other modders out there have done for overhauling NPCs. That involves some Creation Kit work at an absolute minimum, and generally multiple trips into Skyrim and showracemenu to design the face there.

People have perfect modding setups because (a) they puts tons of time and effort into getting there and (b) they don't publicly admit the parts of it that aren't actually perfect. You won't have everything you want by installing the most popular mods and playing. It's going to take more than an hour, even a day, to get what you want running how you want. If you want to get into the game quickly then you'll have to give up something, like being able to edit NPCs, and there are many how-to guides out there for basic SSE or LoversLab/SexLab setups if you want that. Otherwise prepare yourself to invest the time it will take.

3 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Wait a sec, CBP and HDT? Choose one.

To actually see the bounces and jiggles you need armor or clothing supporting physics; my first try has been the Topless Forsworn Armor (just ask Google), before using you'll have to process it through Bodyslide to fit it to your body of choice, which should be either CBBE or UNP. The armor mentioned above is made for CBBE and supports physics.

For boners to happen you'd need SexLab Aroused Redux SE, that's the missing link between SL and SOS.

Skins is a different topic, can't tell you much about it since I've just started modding the game some weeks ago, but here's what I know:

The skin has to match the body, so CBBE for CBBE or UNP for UNP, no mixing. If you want to edit skins you'd need GIMP or Photoshop and a DDS-Plugin.

Here's the one I'm using, you'll find it on Nexus Mods.

CBBE SG Skin.jpg

I cant see any jiggle when naked as well. 

• 3 years later...
On 9/17/2018 at 4:01 PM, hotguy101 said:

SexLab Matchmaker

CBBE

CBP Physics

FNIS SE

UNP Female Body Renewal

Anub Human

HDT SSE Framework

HDT SSE Physics

SKSE64

SLAL SE

SLAL Animations by Leito

Scholongs of Skyrim

SkyUI

RaceMenu

sexystartingoptions mod .so the race menu will work when you start the game, but if you download the cheats mod you can go into cheat room and change everything about your character WITH OUT CLOTHES so you can actually see what the heck you changing including face and all that. and make sure your skyui  is ontop of your skse  in the load options