Quality Time - Part 1

Fantasizer

Quality Time - Chapter 1

1.jpg.e2cd821f92acf4bcaf8a72852c12c6b2.jpg

2.jpg.899cdc2bcb37a6519c6e1f6cd2a5e0f0.jpg

Hi, my name is Ellen Hunter and I love Monday mornings.  Most Mondays I have the house to myself and I can just laze around in bed dreaming my dreams and thinking my thoughts.  I like to think of this as my quality time with just me……

3.jpg.3037b0857c4b5b13bff50c8425577e09.jpg

I live with my family on a small  farm.  Our nearest neighbours, not counting sheep, are some 2 miles away.  My husband Greg is a sheep farmer and has around 300 sheep scattered across the moor.  Most Mondays, he goes into town to the livestock market taking the children with him.  Hence the reason I get my quality time.

4.jpg.aab7f233784ef9bdcaa0fe87f8f1145f.jpg

My daughter Elaine has just finished school and has plans to go to university in the future.  She is a typical farmer’s daughter who loves riding her pony and helping out where she can on the farm.

5.jpg.e4f79ecffdef29bc9da85bbd9d7abf50.jpg

My son Lawrence is just like his father when I first met him, handsome, strong and athletic.  He left school as soon as he could to come and work with Greg on the farm.

6.jpg.94325a38d916bee7edaae4c9c7a3f15a.jpg

Greg and I always had a great sex life, and he is the only man I have ever slept with, but as the years have gone by our trysts have become fewer and further apart leaving me feeling frustrated.  I even find myself admiring my son and fantasizing about teaching him about women, so that when he does get a girl he will have some experience.

7.jpg.58274519c9cd914f0a3b7e9268678d04.jpg

On this particular Monday, Greg has gone to the market with Elaine but Lawrence has stayed at the farm to do some work.  As soon as the Landover leaves I ring up the Harnaby’s, who own a holiday cottage on the edge of the Moor.  As I hoped, they are not staying at the cottage, and Fiona Harnaby is all too happy to tell me where the spare key is hidden and allow me to use the cottage, although I don't tell her why.

8.jpg.4a299841f3350edba7088cdefc187b1d.jpg

The day is perfect for my plan, cold wet and threatening more rain.  I find Lawrence outside.

“Hi honey, your dad wants me to check the sheep on the moor”, I lie, “Will you come with me to keep me company?”   “He didn’t say anything to me mum but sure lets go”, replies my son.

9.jpg.87b6a87c2db42a3cc3bb1926ec2058c0.jpg

We get to the path that starts to fall down towards the moor edge and Lawrence stops.

“Look Mum, I’m pretty sure we have seen all our sheep.  I think we should head back to the farm, it looks like it’s going to bucket down”

I blurt out, “No, no, no!  Just a little further!”.  Reluctantly my son agrees to go to the moor edge.  Then it starts to rain.  Perfect!

10.jpg.83eef3d74d519c0585d7a20cd1b2db43.jpg

Before long, we are both soaked with water making our sodden clothes feel like twice the weight.

“That’s it Mum, there are no bloody sheep down here, let’s head back”, moans my son grumpily.

We just turn to go back and that’s when I have my fall, landing in the wet grass holding my knee and doing the best gurning impression I can muster.

11.png.95668978f1792ab8c7bb8f2632e41583.png

“God Lawrence, I think I have sprained my knee, I don’t think I can go any further”, I fib trying my hardest to suppress a smile.

“Bloody perfect”, moans Lawrence, “What the hell are we going to do now?”

“Language young man”, I chastise him, “Help me up and we can see if the Harnabys are home”.

12.jpg.340362f01138910c0d05ab7e1fb11fb0.jpg

Lawrence supports me and we hobble over to the cottage. We go through the charade of knocking on the door and waiting outside and of course no one is home. 

“You wait here mum, and I will go to get help”.

“Before you go honey, let’s see if we can find a key… That rock over there looks a likely place…..”

13.jpg.c50c09e65315baea7bccb8e654611bb3.jpg

Lawrence helps me into the house and I drop down into a chair.  Lawrence kneels in front of me and moves my supposedly injured leg around.

“I don’t think it’s broken mum, you probably just need to rest for a bit.  Will you be okay here for a bit while I go and get some help?”

“Sure honey,” I say giving him a syrupy smile, “Just help me off with my boots first.”

14.jpg.6f4b5b0f9a692be10e3823aeceff6759.jpg

Lawrence pulls off my boots and socks.  While he is doing that I unfasten my jeans. 

“While you are there honey, help me off with my jeans, they are really wet and uncomfortable,” I demand innocently.  I don’t help; I merely lift my bum off the seat and make him struggle to undress me.

End of Chapter 1

Archived