Arrow-in-the-knee and other stuff you never missed in Skyrim

View File

Now that I became a contributer it is time to contribute something....

It has been a long time since i have been working with 3DS Max, so I decided to start with something simple.

An arrow in the knee.... 

For all those poor guards who used to be an adventurer like me

Arrow-in-the-KneeF.JPG

Arrow-in-the-Knee.JPG

Ysgramor's soup spoon: It's a fork... You can use it as a dagger.

Arrow in the Shield: A little request...

Battle Brooms: Brooms and other strange forms of selfdefense...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

38 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

Ou you can use just objects from game? No problem ,I just tried it ? .  

It is just that I never saw any broken arrow in the game (As far a I can remember)

I think that it is not a problem to add an arrow to a shield like i did it with the boot. BUT how to place it in the game? And which shield? 

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is just that I never saw any broken arrow in the game (As far a I can remember)

I think that it is not a problem to add an arrow to a shield like i did it with the boot. BUT how to place it in the game? And which shield? 

I saw it in any movie , and really dont know in which one. But it look very rough . My Idea was use any leather meshup for barbarian girl (very skimpy offcourse :D ) and shield looking good for this is Hide shield http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hide_Shield and I was sniffing yesterday if something like this exist for skyrim but no luck. I just found many pictures with unbroken arrows and isnt looking worst. This picture is from second life https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eldritch-Maor-coille-Shield-Battleworn/4946627 . Hmm maybe just make new mod adding new shield into game (but i dont know how) and just ..................... hey I really want not make you headcache and I dont need it (just wish) you can try it after you bring yourself into old condition how you wrote . But most important is ¨we have not mod adding these simply shields¨  into game , so probably is this idea bad.  

Aaaaah and you can convert it into second life and rub off their skin ?

1 hour ago, Klaxon said:

I saw it in any movie , and really dont know in which one. But it look very rough . My Idea was use any leather meshup for barbarian girl (very skimpy offcourse :D ) and shield looking good for this is Hide shield http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hide_Shield and I was sniffing yesterday if something like this exist for skyrim but no luck. I just found many pictures with unbroken arrows and isnt looking worst. This picture is from second life https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eldritch-Maor-coille-Shield-Battleworn/4946627 . Hmm maybe just make new mod adding new shield into game (but i dont know how) and just ..................... hey I really want not make you headcache and I dont need it (just wish) you can try it after you bring yourself into old condition how you wrote . But most important is ¨we have not mod adding these simply shields¨  into game , so probably is this idea bad.  

Aaaaah and you can convert it into second life and rub off their skin ?

Well, I'm playing the special edition and The boots look fine there. for both genders. But I have a lot of problems with LE right now. I also did Ysgramors Soupspoon for SE but the model always gets wrecked if I try it in LE. Seems like I'm missing something essential while I try to export the nif. 

As soon as I have this done, I will give it shot....

It will look like this:

Shield.JPG

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I'm playing the special edition.....................................

Heey its really good lookin. Do not push any rush , no stress and I will be watching your topics and patiently waiting :classic_ph34r:. Realy nice start. Thx for your willingness .

For fuck's sake and no sorries . Know you that feeling , if you have something in your mind and you cant send it away? I was thinking from yesterday about movie and scene with that shield ......... aaaaah again and again and again. After hours I found it . I saw all the time man moving his sword cutting off these arrows ant cant imagine from where is it. It wasnt sword it was pike . And from this scene in the end. Hallelujah a can sleep again. time : 0:50

Spoiler

27 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

For fuck's sake and no sorries . Know you that feeling , if you have something in your mind and you cant send it away? I was thinking from yesterday about movie and scene with that shield ......... aaaaah again and again and again. After hours I found it . I saw all the time man moving his sword cutting off these arrows ant cant imagine from where is it. It wasnt sword it was pike . And from this scene in the end. Hallelujah a can sleep again. time : 0:50

Hide contents

So we need more arrows.... ok....

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

So we need more arrows.... ok....

wait please ..... if you want make all correctly ....... Im still counting ........... but because I dont believe to historians so I believe what Herodotus wrote, so its 2.6 million military personnel.

Can be 500-600K archers - somoene forget arrows in hometown + those who overslept.... so its about .... yes ,three are perfect .

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

You might check out this one...

Its nice. But ...... this is hoplon shield and I was hopin for normal. But I can download this one and change it from barbarian girl idea into something like greek-roman warrior combinate it with legion skimpy general armor  or recolor it and combinate with tawoba dwarven ......... hmm not bad idea ☺️ .  OK thnx for link and if you planing continue in your arowmania I'll checking your posts later. Thank you in any/every case and see you later aligatore. ?

1 hour ago, Klaxon said:

Its nice. But ...... this is hoplon shield and I was hopin for normal. But I can download this one and change it from barbarian girl idea into something like greek-roman warrior combinate it with legion skimpy general armor  or recolor it and combinate with tawoba dwarven ......... hmm not bad idea ☺️ .  OK thnx for link and if you planing continue in your arowmania I'll checking your posts later. Thank you in any/every case and see you later aligatore. ?

Try this one... My oldrim is wrecked, so I couldn't test it. If it is working i can add a vew more Arrows.... And I can check if i could create some broken ones, too....

hideshield.nif

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Try this one... My oldrim is wrecked, so I couldn't test it. If it is working i can add a vew more Arrows.... And I can check if i could create some broken ones, too....

hideshield.nif

pffffff I have not experience how these things work but ¨ I thought ¨ :D  just download any mod adding hide shield and exchange it , but after I try wear hide shield with your .nif my game is going somewhere ............. fck CTD  ?. ok ok I'll be trying tomorrow.  fck it was fastest CTD I had in last 6 months ? .

12 hours ago, Klaxon said:

pffffff I have not experience how these things work but ¨ I thought ¨ :D  just download any mod adding hide shield and exchange it , but after I try wear hide shield with your .nif my game is going somewhere ............. fck CTD  ?. ok ok I'll be trying tomorrow.  fck it was fastest CTD I had in last 6 months ? .

ArrowIntheShield.7z

It shows up in the CK as it should without any errors. Same stats as the original Hideshield. Craftable and improveable. I'm cleaning up my LE so I can't test right now. 

6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This one is something I'm working on right now.... 

? so must I instal that mod for clothes situation/place exchanging ? In wild with arrows in towns with broken arrows? ? Coz I like this first one too. (Hmm cant find emoji for angry but very happy smiling face) so take this 

ZigzagMeaslyAsp-max-1mb.gif.9f0537c157ce27c2f4939667b197fd48.gif

22 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

? so must I instal that mod for clothes situation/place exchanging ? In wild with arrows in towns with broken arrows? ? Coz I like this first one too. (Hmm cant find emoji for angry but very happy smiling face) so take this 

ZigzagMeaslyAsp-max-1mb.gif.9f0537c157ce27c2f4939667b197fd48.gif

Let me get it to work first....

As long as I don't have to do it for every shield with every combination of arrows and different numbers of them...

I think I will make it as 'a broken arrow in the shield' so you can switch to your liking....

I hope that noone want a broken arrow in the knee....

That would be easy....