Arrow-in-the-knee and other stuff you never missed in Skyrim

49 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I hope that noone want a broken arrow in the knee....

So rename this topic at arrows in the shield . Hurry up before someone ask for :D 

and I finaly found right combination so lets go in to any dungeon and kick em all.

Spoiler

arrowshield.jpg.0f19a0855df0e40caab720d3bc8eeeec.jpg

It was a nice way to get back into 3DS again. I never worked on weapons or shields. Armors are a bit different.

The spoon and the boots are something I had in mind for a long time. But until now I didn't have the time and/or the tools to make them. What I need now is someone who could make a walkig animtion with a stiff leg and a script, with which i can bind that animation to the boots.

I also took a look at some of the clutter that is laying around in each and every place in Skyrim and will make them usable. Especially the enbalming tools. Just wonnder if I could turn them into special weapons.   

39 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It was a nice way to get back into 3DS again..................

this is just proof you are real handymen and you can make everything what you want. Thank you very much again. I think will not be easy find anyone who make this for you. Just imagine all walking/crouching/sneaking animations for skyrim. Sadly you can count all on the fingers of one, ok almost both hands . But on the other hand here at LL is many handy animators ,wish you luck. I dont understan from my first gameplay why are all these tools just not usable objects. Funny fact what you of course know, here is somwhere mod and you can put all enbalmin tools right into chocolate hole ? .

See you later aligatore.

Edit: Just proof Im blind and writing nonsense is 4 topics under this

FunnyBizness Injured Animations RESOURCE

1 hour ago, Klaxon said:

this is just proof you are real handymen and you can make everything what you want. Thank you very much again. I think will not be easy find anyone who make this for you. Just imagine all walking/crouching/sneaking animations for skyrim. Sadly you can count all on the fingers of one, ok almost both hands . But on the other hand here at LL is many handy animators ,wish you luck. I dont understan from my first gameplay why are all these tools just not usable objects. Funny fact what you of course know, here is somwhere mod and you can put all enbalmin tools right into chocolate hole ? .

See you later aligatore.

Edit: Just proof Im blind and writing nonsense is 4 topics under this

FunnyBizness Injured Animations RESOURCE

I know them, but that's not excatly what I need. I'm a fan of FB's stuff, but these anims are made with low health in combat in mind. But you reminded me about something...

21 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

Okey dokey . It's looking like our conversation finished for now . So last time thanks and see you after I find any other annoying request for you :dizzy:

1740896095_Pfiffyshield.jpg.95ba272c6c3ed6d137e10c19403ecaa8.jpg

I'm just busy with getting fustrated....

It was the amputator framework that I remembered. It has a prostetic leg, with which the walking animation looked exactly as I wanted it, but I can't reproduce it with the boots. And I still have some problems with 3DS. 

You finally gave me the feeling, that I made somethig useful for LE again.... Even if it is just for you. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm just busy with getting fustrated....

Fck it. Dont push yourself too hard ,or you start to be bored from these things and finish again. Take a brake and relax for while. I dont know if is it right in english but I know you understand me. You can believe someone download it too and is using it right now. They are just lazy wrote something. Sadly ,you cant check how many people download it in this newest forum version.

6 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

Fck it. Dont push yourself too hard ,or you start to be bored from these things and finish again. Take a brake and relax for while. I dont know if is it right in english but I know you understand me. You can believe someone download it too and is using it right now. They are just lazy wrote something. Sadly ,you cant check how many people download it in this newest forum version.

I don't expect much downloads from these files. I just do a few things that have been in my mind for a long time and offer them, because they are finally done. It is just he fact, that some things don't work out as they should and I don't know, what I'm doing wrong.

Some questions:

Is there a demand for other shiedls with arrows? And If there is, should I distribute them over the leveled list?

Now that I'm nearly done with the Brooms(The pitchforks will be done during the day), Should I add Dragonborn and the possibility to craft them as usual Staffs? Should I replace some of the ingame Staffs with the MegeBrooms od distribute the in oher ways?

Are there any other unused things, that should be useable as a weapon? (Ideas are welcome...)