Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

Except make it a much shorter dress' date=' have it start just below her boobs so her tits plunge out the top and shorten the bottom too so it stops at an inappropriate height. Try and make seem like she tried the dress on and *sadly* only the bottom 20% of her huge melons would fit with the rest of her juggies bulging out. Doable?

[/quote']

Holy balls! I like the way you think!

I vote "Fuckin YEAH" on this!:D

That body is really awesome :D

Beautiful face you have there too! Doesn't look like a monkey to me. :angel:Thanks for sharing! EDIT: Huh? It went to the end' date=' rather than under what I replied to! So how will he know which image I was admiring then? But anyway, since I'm at the end here anyway, I may as well ask for help. I can't play the game anymore, not even on default settings with no mods. How can I get it working again, mods and all? I like/love this body mod and I miss it a lot, and I want to play with it again, even if I'm enjoying "Dragon Age" once more. Like I wrote last time, I have tried several of the usual methods to no avail. So, please help, anyone! Hopefully the heals won't clip anymore if it works right by then after the help has worked for me. :-/:huh:

[/quote']

EDIT! Okay, I thought of what to do to help myself. I deleted a lot of stuff, one bit at a time. Then I uninstalled what was left. Then I reinstalled the game and got the default to work again! Now I am carefully installing one mod at a time and testing as I go. Hopefully this time around, the PS files with heals will work from the start!

Yahoo! The game works again and I have "PSB" working again! Shucks! The heels still clip into the ground and floors! Argh! Well I don't want to ruin the game again, just trying to fix one little issue, so I'll try to ignore that and get on with the virtual life. Looking forward to more outfits too, such as I've seen in the spoilers. Keep up the great work!

sorry i haven't gotten back to this, but i took a break for a while on oblivion, then tried to get my merged mods to work and broke my game.

ended up just reformating windows to play with windows 8(i like it..)

anyway for everyone who wants the texture mods i've made:

http://www.mediafire.com/?l0od62fdztmwuuw

i may reinstall the game at some point here soon and maybe make some more stuff.

advisable though, i don't have an esp made for the stuff i made, i lost my install before i made an esp and i can't make one right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everybody!

Okay, so I've posted a lot here. Sorry about that. Now here's my latest update of what I've learned about all of this thus far. Ahem. First, I downloaded from that latest link. From what I could tell, it isn't the latest version, for the stump is still located by "Wawnett Inn". I thought the latest version placed it closer to the sewer gate so that you didn't have to travel as far to put your clothes on. Second, thanks for the sexy dresses! However, they fit a smaller bust than the default size. What's up with that? Third, I do have the shoes working again. It seems to be an animation skeleton issue. I have to keep better track of them and not overwrite the one that works, just because a newer mod comes along! Fourth, damn it all, I lost the ability to inflate the breasts, albeit only temporarily per game play session, to a larger than default size! I've been risking it all trying to get that ability back, including doing something that lost the heels working right. Gee, this is hard to balance! Fifth, I too am awaiting more outfits

Hello Everybody!

Okay' date=' so I've posted a lot here. Sorry about that. Now here's my latest update of what I've learned about all of this thus far. Ahem. First, I downloaded from that latest link. From what I could tell, it isn't the latest version, for the stump is still located by "Wawnett Inn". I thought the latest version placed it closer to the sewer gate so that you didn't have to travel as far to put your clothes on. Second, thanks for the sexy dresses! However, they fit a smaller bust than the default size. What's up with that? Third, I do have the shoes working again. It seems to be an animation skeleton issue. I have to keep better track of them and not overwrite the one that works, just because a newer mod comes along! Fourth, damn it all, I lost the ability to inflate the breasts, albeit only temporarily per game play session, to a larger than default size! I've been risking it all trying to get that ability back, including doing something that lost the heels working right. Gee, this is hard to balance! Fifth, I too am awaiting more outfits

[/quote']

my esp had it moved unless you meant the esp on my mf account, sometime i'll make a new esp... though i need to install the game again.

Hello Everybody!

Okay' date=' so I've posted a lot here. Sorry about that. Now here's my latest update of what I've learned about all of this thus far. Ahem. First, I downloaded from that latest link. From what I could tell, it isn't the latest version, for the stump is still located by "Wawnett Inn". I thought the latest version placed it closer to the sewer gate so that you didn't have to travel as far to put your clothes on. Second, thanks for the sexy dresses! However, they fit a smaller bust than the default size. What's up with that? Third, I do have the shoes working again. It seems to be an animation skeleton issue. I have to keep better track of them and not overwrite the one that works, just because a newer mod comes along! Fourth, damn it all, I lost the ability to inflate the breasts, albeit only temporarily per game play session, to a larger than default size! I've been risking it all trying to get that ability back, including doing something that lost the heels working right. Gee, this is hard to balance! Fifth, I too am awaiting more outfits

[/quote']

my esp had it moved unless you meant the esp on my mf account, sometime i'll make a new esp... though i need to install the game again.

Hello Demongoat! I'm not sure what you mean, as all I did was to click on the link that was in the post that claimed to be the latest version. I don't know how it fits in the order of posts here, but I have to page through a lot of pages to find it. The last time I clicked on it, it still worked. What I thought I was getting though, was the one mentioned in an earlier post that I thought had added new clothes to it, as well as placed the stump somewhere else. (But it occurs to me, that I may have been thinking of the "Milk Slave" costume mod. Supposedly the "Milk Bottle" was relocated to a better location, that isn't in the "Tutorial Dungeon" escape route by the final exit gate. Once the "DB" quests are done, that area has been changed so the original version can no longer be accessed without using the Console Command of "COC ImperialDungeon01".) As things are set up now, ya' see, whenever I created a new female Imperial character, I use "COC TestingHall" to get out and equip her with the mod stuff first, before returning to start the actual game play. Rather than go through the route without the "PS" outfits. Or sometimes I use "COC Weye" to get to your stuff first, since the stump is there. Thanks for the mod too, by the way!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is for everyone concerned, hence why I'm not editing my reply to O_O above. The topic is, "CORRECTIONS"! #00: To everyone that uses the mannequin mods! It isn't "Sheild" but "Shield". Someone forgot this rule: "I before E, except after C or when sounded as A, as in neighbor or weigh." #01: For the maker of the "HD" dresses I think he called them, as seen somewhere in this thread I think too. You made a "Black Transparent" dress and a "White Transparent" dress. The word you should have used is, "translucent". To qualify as being "transparent", it must be colorless. Like the mod with the Glass Armor that called it "Real Clear" I think. It is transparent for it is colorless. "Translucent" means that the color is not "opaque", when you can't see through it. If it has color and can be seen through, then it is, "translucent". #02: Okay, now about this "PS Body" mod! The maker used, "Titt and Naval", when he should have used "Tit & Navel", or better yet, "Tits & Navel". "Titt" is a surname, i.e., "George Frank Titt". "Naval" refers to something being of, from, or otherwise pertaining to a navy. But using a vulgar term for "breast" in conjunction with the proper term, "navel", doesn't make sense, as one should use either two slang words or two proper words, not one of each. So it would be better as, "Nipples & Navel Jewelry". Both words are proper terms, the first one is more apt too, plus you get the bonus of using two words that begin with the same letter. Then you have "Cunt and Anal Jewelry". The same problem(s) occurs here. However, you can also shorten it if you use, "Vulva Jewelry" instead. ("Vagina", Latin for "scabbard" by the way, refers to the interior "birth canal", while "vulva" refers to the whole exterior crotch area.) Sure, the anus is part of the anal cleft, so you could use, "Vulva & Anal Jewelry" if you insist and/or prefer. But visually, it looks like a part of the crotch area in general. #03: Whew! That's all for now! I hope this helps people, especially those for whom American-English, or any form of English, isn't your primary language. P.S.: Hold on there, partner! No pun is intended with "whole" for "hole"! I just previewed my post, and I saw the potential for a pun there. By the way, your body orifices shouldn't be thought of as "holes", just as your anal cleft shouldn't be thought of as a, "crack". Both "hole" and "crack", suggest damage to your body that needs healing! :P:angel: :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not work this body.

Please can somebody throw this mod' date=' that he was working?

[/quote']

What problems in particular have you been experiencing?

If you are using the body as a vanilla replacer, ensure that the meshes femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif, femalelowerbody.nif, and femaleupperbody.nif from the mod have been placed in your data/meshes/characters\_male folder.

That won't change vanilla outfits, but it will replace any nude female NPC bodies with the Perfect Slut variant.

If just i could make mods..

Is it hard to convert clothes for various bodies?

If you know how to use nifskope and blender (or 3dsmax) it is not hard but it is time consuming.

If you don't know how to use the above then.........:s

So saaad:(

I'll watch vids about that,maybe it's interesting..

If just i could make mods..

Is it hard to convert clothes for various bodies?

If you know how to use nifskope and blender (or 3dsmax) it is not hard but it is time consuming.

If you don't know how to use the above then.........:s

So saaad:(

I'll watch vids about that' date='maybe it's interesting..

[/quote']

Blender is a bit tricky at first, but once you get going it can be hard to stop.

Getting it installed for the first time, though, can be a pain. Here's the tip.

You will be editing .nif files. That means that, for the time being, we are all stuck using Blender v 2.49. That means that you will need the correct version of Python and nifscripts to get everything running nice and smoothly.

So, this is a good spot to get started: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/12248/

You will also want Nifskope. http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

Want to mess around with textures? Gimp is pretty decent. Free too.

http://www.gimp.org/

Have at it!

Archived