XPMSE + SOS ... Any implementations?

Has there been any clue about the state of any of these mods for FO4?

It would be nice to have them soon, cuz they are needed for a lot of scenarios and immersions.

Any one has any clue on who are working on it?

On 9/13/2018 at 3:16 AM, a11hai1kotl said:

Has there been any clue about the state of any of these mods for FO4?

It would be nice to have them soon, cuz they are needed for a lot of scenarios and immersions.

Any one has any clue on who are working on it?

Extended Skeleton is being worked on ....... Don't expect it be at Skyrims level there is no HDT. 

Still requires a lot of testing etc 

Spoiler

4 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Extended Skeleton is being worked on ....... Don't expect it be at Skyrims level there is no HDT. 

Still requires a lot of testing etc 

Reveal hidden contents

This is EPIC!

Thanks a lot for your work.

Quick question, why is there no HDT?

I expect its because the F4SE HDT plugin is not there, but can you give a small dumbed down version for us to understand?

Again, thanks a lot.

4 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Quick question, why is there no HDT?

I expect its because the F4SE HDT plugin is not there, but can you give a small dumbed down version for us to understand?

Again, thanks a lot.

Yep, there is no F4SE HDT Plugin , maybe someone will develop it in the future.  

I'm not really sure why it wasn't developed, maybe the lack of interest in FO4 or because of the 64bit version of Havok Source Code costs a whole lot. (Or so I have heard)

Thats why we are still using the existing default cloth bones hard coded into the game to emulate some sort of natural physics. But it works depending on angle and movement of the actors so it can be erratic, sometimes it can emulate the physics perfectly but at other times , it might just move a little bit. This is something I tried to get working , but its quite limited.

But with the extended skeleton its possible to animate manually , Hopefully animators might pick up on this and animate the bounce for walks/runs/Sex etc .  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived