How to ask for Support

Reginald_001

So.. your game is crashing randomly, you have weird issues, or 'it's just not working'?

And it's NOT RELATED to any specific mod?

That's a shitty situation! But... we're here to help!

Before we can help you, please consider adding the following to your request for support, in fact, why not use the text below as template?

It will make seeing any issues easier for us to help with.

We will ask for 4 pieces of information, which you need to provide, they are described below.

ps: Perhaps this should be sticky'd?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What are your system specs?

- My CPU is:

- My memory is:

- My OS is:

- My graphic card is:

- My audio card is:

(IMPORTANT: Saying 'It always worked before on my system!' is NOT the equivalent of posting your system specs!

System requirements change and our underlying OS'es constantly change. For instance, the hotfix for protection against Spectre/Meltdown caused many Intel based systems to perform over 10% slower than before the hotfix and made some AMD systems even slower, depending on hardware and configuration. So POST THOSE SPECS!

2) What error are you experiencing?

Describe the error or bug you are encountering, the more descriptive.. the better!

So instead of 'it's not working' we'd appreciate a story of how you modded your gun and armor, walked outside, planted a Mutfruit tree and then ran into a crash... :)

The more detail.. the better!

3) Share your mod Load Order

Option 1: Make a text file, or screenshot in NMM, that describes the Load Order of all your mods.

Option 2 (recommended): Find the 'Plugins.txt' file inside C:\User\<your user name>\AppData\Local\ Fallout4

Attach the Plugins.txt file to your post (as attachment).

4) Share your latest PAPYRUS log

Open the following folder in Explorer:  C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Order the explorer details by 'date modified', now add that file as attachment to your post requesting for support.

This folder should look like this:

image.png.008423a04a6b0042805499af996b3909.png

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

3) Share your mod Load Order

Make a text file, or screenshot in NMM, that describes the Load Order of all your mods.

Well summarized.?

Hopefully it will be considered.

To Loadorder:

It is easier to use the Plugins.txt.

Is in User\AppData\Local\ Fallout4.
(I also use it to enable/disable mod. Is much faster than the Laucher)

26 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well summarized.?

Hopefully it will be considered.

To Loadorder:

It is easier to use the Plugins.txt.

Is in User\AppData\Local\ Fallout4.
(I also use it to enable/disable mod. Is much faster than the Laucher)

Yes, great one. Forgot about that! :)

Added it to the procedure.

Archived