Special Kinda Help Needed Here

Shiori栞

Sooo Let's say I maybe made a friend out of a Flame Atronach.... via console commands...and Manipulator...and EFF.................. (Essential, Potential Follower, Potential Marriage cuz it's Skyrim....)

How do I keep people from trying to kill her when she is no longer my Follower?? They will NOT beat her....she will lay waste to Skyrim more than I will.

Please tell me what I may type into the console or whatever to make my girl Sunflower not be targeted by NPCs. Lydia was just raped (that'll teach 'er) and I don't want to know how an entire Hold will react when I introduce my newest (Immortal) Friend. Hard to proceed in my current situation......

The attack of NPCs is based on factions.

You may need to remove the AtornachFaction (and maybe add some "city factions" to it.)

Only that should stop it to be attached.

P.S. moved to tech support

Not sure if there are console commands for that.

You may try the mod called "Manipulator" that allows to edit these things in the MCM.

Altering its factions will not change its skills.

12 minutes ago, CPU said:

Not sure if there are console commands for that.

You may try the mod called "Manipulator" that allows to edit these things in the MCM.

Altering its factions will not change its skills.

59 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Sooo Let's say I maybe made a friend out of a Flame Atronach.... via console commands...and Manipulator...and EFF.................. (Essential, Potential Follower, Potential Marriage cuz it's Skyrim....)

I went nuts on the options in there. I tested everything and I was surprised to see I could marry like 40 people, and even made a Harem with all my created Japanese ladies to add to my Japan Lodge. Not a pervy thing, just amazed I can actually do it. To my knowledge, it is practically impossible to have more than 1 spouse.

The "Harem" is my "Little Japan", and the only place I have in the game to find Japan. ?? I go there to spar with my former characters. (Shiori destroys me)

I know of no way to use Extensive Follower Framework or any other follower mod effectively once you have added a person to the Harem, though the mod DOES warn that follower mods WILL be broken once the option has been used. That is not the issue I am asking of, however, nor do I expect that one to be solved anytime soon :D.

Edit! Ooops! I forgot to mention I am using Familiar Faces. That is how I am meeting my former selves

5 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Ah cool, tech support makes sense.

Do you know of a console command to add her to a faction that does not ruin the normal functionality of an atronach, and keeps her normal skills intact, while also allowing her to be my bff? ^,^

open console, target your atronach and type:

StopCombat

RemoveFromAllFactions

SetRelationShipRank Player 4

AddtoFaction 0005A1A4 4

AddtoFaction 0005C84D 4

Setplayerteammate 1

close after the console and your atronach will be as you want, same if she is your follower or not.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:04 AM, samadara said:

open console, target your atronach and type:

StopCombat

RemoveFromAllFactions

SetRelationShipRank Player 4

AddtoFaction 0005A1A4 4

AddtoFaction 0005C84D 4

Setplayerteammate 1

close after the console and your atronach will be as you want, same if she is your follower or not.

Oh wow, after reading this, I see that I have this same formula written so I can have Alva as a friendly follower. Verbatim, the whole thing. Never occurred to me it would work on an atronach.

So if I do that, she'll stop attacking me and my followers when she is not actively following me? As it is now, she strait-up lobs firebolts at us the moment I dismiss her. She doesn't do that if I tell her to Relax though, only when dismissed. Right now I have her relaxing at the lodge, but I doubt she'll wait forever.

Will it also work to have her level with me?

setlevel 1000,0,1,99

...or is that not a thing an atronach would do?

Also, I have seen it written "setlevel 1000 0 1 100". Which one is right? Or will it work either way? Since I can't level to 100, that last number seems odd. Am I to assume that number is the highest a follower will level?

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, is there a way to have marriage dialogue show up on someone (or something) that does not have a voice, when I am wearing an Amulet of Mara? And maybe a way in CK to add the marriage functionality of the Amulet of Mara to a different necklace, like for example an Amulet of Dibella? I find the Marry on Add function of Manipulator to be too crude, and noticed I don't see the typical spouse dialogue options when it is not a normal marriable spouse, like cooking for me or "Has the store made any money?" and such.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, samadara said:

Try this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378

Old mod from 2012 but it works perfect for me, immediatly marriage or divorce without dialogue.

Ah, the old Dudestia mod. Yeah I used to use that but it didn't have a marriage scene, and some dialogues were missing when I married more people. It was more like they just moved in with me instead of being a spouse. Also, that marriage script conflicted with Bathing Beauties Bath House. I don't use BBB anymore though.

My question was more like: Is there a way to get anyone or anything (my Fire Atronach, for example) to have the normal marriage dialogue ("Is that an amulet of Mara? I'm surprised someone like you isn't spoken for.") when I am wearing the Amulet? Even if they clearly would not have voiced lines for marriage? Like, can I somehow walk up to a mudcrab with an Amulet on, and get the marriage dialogue to show up? That is the sort of shenanigans I was asking about, not multiple marriages.

Oh, and I am using To Have and To Hold. Pretty sure that handles multiple marriages already.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, samadara said:

About same lvl you can use this too: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524

So long one npc is your follower AFT lvl him (her) automatic to your lvl.

Hmm doesn't conflict with EFF? (the multiple followers thing...)

Could I just use the console command for lvl-ing? (setlevel 1000 0 1 99), or would I have to use this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:07 AM, Psalam said:

You should be able to add the marriage faction using the console command: addfac 19809 1. I have used this to marry any number of otherwise ineligible NPCs (including one that was already married! Even better, her husband attended our wedding!)

He is a very thoughtful husband to attend his wife's other wedding. :classic_happy:

So, I added every code in the world to this atronach, but she ended up losing the ability to have follower dialogue, and still no way to marry her without Manipulator, so I said f*** it and made Sunflower myself from scratch in CK, with all the factions needed. Even made her a script, sorta, that unlocks the ability to edit her levels and stats (in CK). Those are locked in CK by default for an atronach, so I tinkered and found an alternate way to get all stats n stuff to be editable.

So, now she will follow me, and I went so far as to give her a voice so there were no longer excuses as to why marriage dialogue wouldn't show up. Now she will follow and marry, but since I am already married, and To Have and To Hold multi-marriage feature doesn't work (I swear no mod can manage to do this right...), I can only add her as a spouse by using Manipulator.

Here's the inevitable problem: You can only add a spouse using Manipulator if they are added to your Harem, and trying to marry someone in a Harem, then removing them from the Harem will also instantly divorce them. Anyone currently in the Harem will have all follower options broken, even if follower mods are used. Therefore, she would be a stay-at-home wife at all times, thus ruining the best part of having a flame atronach wife. :classic_tongue:

So, my only options would be:

A) Get a divorce and marry Sunflower

B) Add Sunflower to a Harem and say goodbye to the follower thing

C) Divorce current wife, marry Sunflower and remarry current wife by adding her to the harem, thus breaking her follower options

Option C is the least likely to be considered, cuz I married a former Player Character, using Familiar Faces. Therefore...she is Dragonborn. Dam sure not gonna be a stay-at-home wife. I am not about to gang up with Sunflower while Busty Bra-Breaker stays at home and cooks me apple pies instead of calling thunder storms down from the sky to smite legions of bandits.

Which leaves the final option:

D) Keep BBB as my current wife, add Sunflower to the Harem as a wife, and divorce her temporarily every time I want her to follow me. Very, very crude method, but seems to be the only option left after all my trial and error threw out all my ideas.

Oh well, at least I have a flaming roommate that will follow me around, and I even gave her the Fireball spell, which she seems to prefer now. Fortunately for me, it does not make contact with me if I am within the blast radius. The same cannot be said for others...........

I considered giving her Fire Storm, but we both know she will just kill everyone in Skyrim. :classic_cool:

Conclusion: I have created a flame atronach that will follow and marry me, but being able to marry 2 people still seems impossible. Oh, and wherever an atronach first spawns, that is the spot they consider "home". When I dismissed the original Sunflower, she returned to the spot I first found her, and annihilated passing wolves and mages. Trying to add an atronach spawned by the game to friendly factions seems to be a pretty bad idea. Skyrim keeps finding various ways to screw it all up.

Spoiler
45 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

He is a very thoughtful husband to attend his wife's other wedding. :classic_happy:

So, I added every code in the world to this atronach, but she ended up losing the ability to have follower dialogue, and still no way to marry her without Manipulator, so I said f*** it and made Sunflower myself from scratch in CK, with all the factions needed. Even made her a script, sorta, that unlocks the ability to edit her levels and stats (in CK). Those are locked in CK by default for an atronach, so I tinkered and found an alternate way to get all stats n stuff to be editable.

So, now she will follow me, and I went so far as to give her a voice so there were no longer excuses as to why marriage dialogue wouldn't show up. Now she will follow and marry, but since I am already married, and To Have and To Hold multi-marriage feature doesn't work (I swear no mod can manage to do this right...), I can only add her as a spouse by using Manipulator.

Here's the inevitable problem: You can only add a spouse using Manipulator if they are added to your Harem, and trying to marry someone in a Harem, then removing them from the Harem will also instantly divorce them. Anyone currently in the Harem will have all follower options broken, even if follower mods are used. Therefore, she would be a stay-at-home wife at all times, thus ruining the best part of having a flame atronach wife. :classic_tongue:

So, my only options would be:

A) Get a divorce and marry Sunflower

B) Add Sunflower to a Harem and say goodbye to the follower thing

C) Divorce current wife, marry Sunflower and remarry current wife by adding her to the harem, thus breaking her follower options

Option C is the least likely to be considered, cuz I married a former Player Character, using Familiar Faces. Therefore...she is Dragonborn. Dam sure not gonna be a stay-at-home wife. I am not about to gang up with Sunflower while Busty Bra-Breaker stays at home and cooks me apple pies instead of calling thunder storms down from the sky to smite legions of bandits.

Which leaves the final option:

D) Keep BBB as my current wife, add Sunflower to the Harem as a wife, and divorce her temporarily every time I want her to follow me. Very, very crude method, but seems to be the only option left after all my trial and error threw out all my ideas.

Oh well, at least I have a flaming roommate that will follow me around, and I even gave her the Fireball spell, which she seems to prefer now. Fortunately for me, it does not make contact with me if I am within the blast radius. The same cannot be said for others...........

I considered giving her Fire Storm, but we both know she will just kill everyone in Skyrim. :classic_cool:

Conclusion: I have created a flame atronach that will follow and marry me, but being able to marry 2 people still seems impossible. Oh, and wherever an atronach first spawns, that is the spot they consider "home". When I dismissed the original Sunflower, she returned to the spot I first found her, and annihilated passing wolves and mages. Trying to add an atronach spawned by the game to friendly factions seems to be a pretty bad idea. Skyrim keeps finding various ways to screw it all up.

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with Manipulator. As I mentioned I have used console commands to turn NPCs into followers, made them marriageable and did both.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with Manipulator. As I mentioned I have used console commands to turn NPCs into followers, made them marriageable and did both.

Yes, the console commands you mentioned will work on npc's, but flame atronachs have some blocks in CK that cause resistance to these commands.

8 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

This is Manipulator. It does a long list of things, mostly hacks. It is how I made a populated Japan Lodge with 5 Japanese ladies living in it (the Harem option) that I made myself in Racemenu and saved to the Shrine of Heroes via Familiar Faces.

Archived