6 hours ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

Its time for learn. You need only the BodySlider program and a little Creation Kit skill. :)

would have I this ability, then I would have ported this for him, that would be helpful! :classic_wink:
not everybody, better said, most people, have no modding experience or there is not enough time. :classic_smile:

42 minutes ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:
Spoiler

"there is not enough time"

Why? :O
Because he 24/7 working in workplace?
Or he 24/7 learning in the school?
Or 24/7 playing with WoW? (example the WoW)

No no Winny... if i need time to learn someting i have time to learn. Because, i control my life and not my workplace, not my school and not my WoW clan leader.

Loverslab have many Fallout to Skyrim armor converting tutorial. YouTube have Creation Kit tutorial videos.
What else do you need? Time? No no. Determination, intrepidity and endurance.

Think about Winny.

one needs e.g. knowledge of english, without is the modding impossible!
and now do not say, learn English, I hate English.
Of course you need time, there are people who work longer than 8 hours and the theirs few leisure use meaningful.
if everyone is modifying *COULD*, then all mod websites would be superfluous, then there would be no paywall and patreon and these modders would be stupid stand there. :classic_tongue:

greetings

10 minutes ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

The biggest problem is the human laziness. ;)

A see chevalierx is watching the topic.
What is your opinion chevalierx? :)

How long do you work a day?
I worked 12-16 hours a day and also weekend, not physically heavy but very nerve-wracking.
now everything is behind me and I earn my money in the sleep. :classic_tongue:

8 minutes ago, said:

8 hours / day and i not working on weekend.
I have good workplace not man dealer company.

The english learning is not heavy. I think the german is harder. I studied German language for nine years but i can't able to create a simple sentence.
I never learned english in school and I know basics. I able to create complete sentences without translator.

German is a very difficult language, I do not master these correctly and I live here for 60 years. :classic_laugh:

Ich nicht, mir fehlt die Geduld. ?

I not, I lack the patience. ?

19 hours ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

Its time for learn. You need only the BodySlider program and a little Creation Kit skill. :)

Not everybody can understand how to use the Outfit Studio.

I can't use it to save my own life. It's beyond my understanding, no matter how many attempts I have.

2 minutes ago, Drakan said:

It's not impossible, I've converted https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31062 with CBBE Body Physics for Skyrim SE and I'm still alive xD

I never said it was impossible. I just said that I am unable to do it no matter how many attempts I try.

It just goes over my head.

I have tried using a good step-by-step tutorial, but I didn't understand it properly. I got so far, but then it went to hell.

Archived