wicked whims pads and tampons

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, XxPrincessPleb300 said:

I can’t see the pads and tampons either. I updated. It didn’t work. I tried to download it again, it still didn’t work. goodmisswolf how are you able to get it to work?

Did you order them and they came in the mail the next day? This sim that needs to use the tampons has to be the one to go to the mailbox or they won't be in the inventory. If you've done that, then place the tampons on a table, switch to the sim that needs them, then drag into their inventory. Once you do that go into their inventory and unpack them, they should use them as needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to buy tampons and pads you go to build mode and search 'kaya' and it comes up with a box of pads and tampons you place this in the sims inventory after placing it into the world, then open, unwrap and apply the tampon. hope this helped xx

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, bananatree29 said:

Hey I have a question. I installed WW but it comes with a period mod, right? So I also installed Slice of Life. That comes with a period mod. I don't need that right?

Correct. I delete both the "Period System" file and"pregnancy system" file under SOL system sub folder. 

On 4/2/2019 at 8:52 PM, kaseyxcx said:

to buy tampons and pads you go to build mode and search 'kaya' and it comes up with a box of pads and tampons you place this in the sims inventory after placing it into the world, then open, unwrap and apply the tampon. hope this helped xx

how do you open and unwrap it ?

15 hours ago, maupuru said:

how do you open and unwrap it ?

After you buy the tampons/pads it will show up in your sims inventory. Go back to live mode, click on the sims inventory, click on the box of pads/tampons and you will see a "Open" option.

You can also buy the items using any computer too. "Computer">>"WickedWhims">>"Purchase Sex Items"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...