Is the "Insert Image" click-tab broken?

Recently' date=' whenever I try to use the little "image" symbol to add a picture, instead of "[img']" tags I get the following:

"[undefined=undefined]"

Is this a bug?

Yes it is a bug that occurred when you upgraded to firefox 16. Either roll back to firefox 15 or use a different browser. Seems firefox is still working through some bugs still. :(

Recently' date=' whenever I try to use the little "image" symbol to add a picture, instead of "[img']" tags I get the following:

"[undefined=undefined]"

Is this a bug?

Yes it is a bug that occurred when you upgraded to firefox 16. Either roll back to firefox 15 or use a different browser. Seems firefox is still working through some bugs still. :(

Us a different browser? nothing is good compared to Firefox...

"[undefined=undefined]"

Is this a bug?

Ahhh - no worries. Thanks for the tip! I won't worry about rolling-back - I can still manually apply the tags I need easily enough. I'll just hafta hope Mozilla gets to it ASAP. :)

Archived