Clone Conjuration

View File

Clone Conjuration
Works with LE and SE

oblivion-clones-2.jpg.2fdcc1af5fd14239ea7f91466f77df5d.jpg

Description
   2.0 Adds a spell called Conjure ????, this spell is fun but a gamble, when you cast you might conjure a giant, or a rabbit, goat, horse, ect, but you also might get Ulfric, a greybeard or a mudcrab :)) It chooses from over 30 different NPCs/creatures when cast and still NO scripts
 A simple mod with NO Scripts that allows you to conjure a clone of your PC. Court Wizards have it for sale on occasion, bandit mages will sometimes drop it, or if your impatient it is on the table in Dragonreach with all the food, in the room with the cooking spit (both Spells are found here)
No this does not clone your armor, your clone will be using your spells and shouts, also has a Dawnbreaker sword clone for backup ( no It will not break quest)

Installation
Unpack and drop into your data folder or use mod manager of your choice
Choose Male PC version if you play as a Male and vise versa (2 esp's is for male/female voice, nothing else, is better than using a unneeded script)

INCOMPATIBLE WITH HDT HAIR

NO OTHER INCOMPATIBILITIES

Is in my mod Skyrim Unhinged, but is still compatible, this is here for those that are having a hard time to get it in Skyrim Unhinged, or those who are just Impatient :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

Forgive me if it has been said already (I searched but did not find an answer for this question), I was wondering if the player clone from any of your mods sticks to the appearance the player had when they created them (so that you can create a custom follower while in game and then create your character, so to speak), whatever the case, thanks for creating this and the other mods you published, I love the fact that there are more modders around that make a creative use of what Skyrim has to offer without scripting anything, I love seeing what great ideas and combinations you guys can come up with! :D

8 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Forgive me if it has been said already (I searched but did not find an answer for this question), I was wondering if the player clone from any of your mods sticks to the appearance the player had when they created them (so that you can create a custom follower while in game and then create your character, so to speak), whatever the case, thanks for creating this and the other mods you published, I love the fact that there are more modders around that make a creative use of what Skyrim has to offer without scripting anything, I love seeing what great ideas and combinations you guys can come up with! :D

Thank you , the clone should be the look like what you like at the time, and as you change, the npc will stay the same for a bit, but I think on reloading a save it changes, I actually havent had time to play in game with these much, but from what people said, if you want to make a custom follower with your PC saves, familiar faces was a mod mentioned that did that, but scripted

Thank you again for your kind words

The clone drops dead after about sixty seconds, and dematerialises. Is this normal? 

On the other hand, the Jarl sends a courier, bearing a 300 Septim reward for the tragic death. 

Nice clone, though; be better if it lived a while longer, is all. 

2 minutes ago, vigdis said:

The clone drops dead after about sixty seconds, and dematerialises. Is this normal? 

On the other hand, the Jarl sends a courier, bearing a 300 Septim reward for the tragic death. 

Nice clone, though; be better if it lived a while longer, is all. 

When I get home today I will upload a longer timer, it is set for 1 minute, like all other conjure spells, until you get the perk for thrall

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Thank you , the clone should be the look like what you like at the time, and as you change, the npc will stay the same for a bit, but I think on reloading a save it changes, I actually havent had time to play in game with these much, but from what people said, if you want to make a custom follower with your PC saves, familiar faces was a mod mentioned that did that, but scripted

Thank you again for your kind words

Thank YOU for sharing what you come up with with us! :D

(And also, thank you for your answer ;))

3 hours ago, -Caden- said:

When I get home today I will upload a longer timer, it is set for 1 minute, like all other conjure spells, until you get the perk for thrall

Sorry: I'd never used conjuration spells before, and thought the mod was a follower thing. Doppelganger does that one :) 

4 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Thank YOU for sharing what you come up with with us! :D

(And also, thank you for your answer ;))

your very welcome and thank you

2 hours ago, vigdis said:

Sorry: I'd never used conjuration spells before, and thought the mod was a follower thing. Doppelganger does that one :) 

Is all good :)