Texture Help

current mods are Roberts male body,BNB Type 3 Female and Ling's,the problem is without SexoutNG  Bodies the males lose their bodies during sex,so I decided to unpack, replace and repack SexoutNG  Bodies with BSA Opt this was the result

Should I just declare victory and move on ? I was under the impression Sexout bodies would use the loose texture files first,could it be a problem with Archive invalidated ?

It's not really a big deal and I think the whitened male texture is part of the compression with BSA Opt ( doesn't look as bad during daylight )

Open to suggestions....no problems with the female textures

Before.jpg

Repack BSA Opt.jpg

On 9/2/2018 at 10:48 PM, dborg2 said:

Archive Invalidation never hurts... Might it be that it uses the default textures, rather then Roberts special textures?

perhaps I'm doing it wrong but in Oblivion you could open it with notepad and add a command line,with NV or W10 it won't let me edit Archive Invaldation.....I'll try another repack with BSA Opt....if that doesn't work......C'est la vie

Where did you install Fallout New Vegas/Steam... If it's in c:\Program Files\... you are screwed. Windows 10 puts files in those dirs in 'write-protection' and other forms of security, that break a lot of mods and other stuff.

If it's under program-files, try to move the install-directory of Fallout New Vegas.

Hi.  

Belthan (of Quo Vagis and Coito Ergo Sum fame) made compatibility patches for males, to be used in conjunction with the clothing in his mods. 

I've found them to "fix" as few texture issues found outside of his mods, as well. Maybe they can help.

There is a Breeze and a Robert on this page:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56156?tab=files  

Hope it helps.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:59 AM, CoxcombCornking said:

Hi.  

Belthan (of Quo Vagis and Coito Ergo Sum fame) made compatibility patches for males, to be used in conjunction with the clothing in his mods. 

I've found them to "fix" as few texture issues found outside of his mods, as well. Maybe they can help.

There is a Breeze and a Robert on this page:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56156?tab=files  

Hope it helps.

thx I've got the GOG version i never install old games to program files due to the UAC,for some reason it won't read the main texture files for roberts bodies files,fingers crossed

Archived