[SEARCH] Persona 5, Darling of The Franxx, RE:Zero, and Gravity Rush MOD?

Hi all, I found these on this image hosting website:

http://skyrim.jpn.org/?page=200

So far I went through 200 pages and I found a few that interested me.

So I don't know if these are followers, races, or ripped player models. They do look good.

So I'm thinking they could be from 9damao, but I haven't a clue as to where they could be.

I'm hoping someone could help find the mod or mods associated with the images. Sorry, It's not much to go on.

They may also be un-shared or for personal use.

Thanks,

Respectfully, Vex

PS: If anyone finds any of these, then you are officially the champion of-

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

112573.jpg

(FUTABA OUTFIT)

113289.jpg

REM

113406.jpg

113407.jpg

ZERO-TWO (DARLING OF THE FRANXX)

113424.jpg

UNKOWN GIRL

113618.jpg

113649.jpg113662.jpg

TAE TAKEMI (PESONA 5)

113686.jpg

KAGURA FROM ONECHANBARA

113783.jpg

UNKOWN GIRL 2

113917.jpg

113916.jpg

114024.jpg

HARU OKUMURA

114221.jpg

SARADA UCHIHA (OUTFIT ONLY)

114116.jpg114118.jpg

KAT FROM GRAVITY RUSH (best girl)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sarad

On 9/1/2018 at 1:22 PM, vex714 said:

Hi all, I found these on this image hosting website:

So far I went through 200 pages and I found a few that interested me.

So I don't know if these are followers, races, or ripped player models. They do look good.

So I'm thinking they could be from 9damao, but I haven't a clue as to where they could be.

I'm hoping someone could help find the mod or mods associated with the images. Sorry, It's not much to go on.

They may also be un-shared or for personal use.

Thanks,

Respectfully, Vex

PS: If anyone finds any of these, then you are officially the champion of-

Sarada Uchiha is my screenshot, it's  part of WIP " Naruto (Sex) Slaves mod.

• 7 months later...
On 10/15/2018 at 11:53 PM, RomeoZero said:

Sarad

Sarada Uchiha is my screenshot, it's  part of WIP " Naruto (Sex) Slaves mod.

Really? How is that mod going now?

ps. I still don't know where the mods I showed in the images are. I mean I could ask Shaqking580 if he or she would be willing to share. Kinda an old topic but I am still looking for the mod from the images plus the outfits.

14 hours ago, vex714 said:

Really? How is that mod going now?

ps. I still don't know where the mods I showed in the images are. I mean I could ask Shaqking580 if he or she would be willing to share. Kinda an old topic but I am still looking for the mod from the images plus the outfits.

In the process as it was a beta test while I made other mods.Right now I'm stuck with rigging Goblin Slayer mod and it all got stalled because of it.

Shaqking580 wont answer to no one but I saw FO4 recent anime head mod got released, like Shaqking580 make. All clothes are basically xnalara or MMD conversions came from deviantart groups. Import\export scripts are also available there.   

29 minutes ago, 27X said:

This is not a thing.

I know, even if those aren't shared I'm very happy with the anime race by Turkeytail. A lot of work was put into it and I'm satisfied with it. Plus now there's a FO4 anime race which is great.

I would love to have some of those outfits though. If I don't get it, oh well at least I tried. RomeoZero gave a few helpful hints so I'll lurk around.

17 hours ago, vex714 said:

I know, even if those aren't shared I'm very happy with the anime race by Turkeytail. A lot of work was put into it and I'm satisfied with it. Plus now there's a FO4 anime race which is great.

I would love to have some of those outfits though. If I don't get it, oh well at least I tried. RomeoZero gave a few helpful hints so I'll lurk around.

did turkeytail updated his mod or anything?

47 minutes ago, mouloudelevendeurdekebab said:

did turkeytail updated his mod or anything?

No word as of yet. Last I heard there was some work being done. This may involve including males and texture updates. I think Turkeytail may have shifted some focus over to FO4. Still tracking that mmd anime race.

Archived