Beta Versions of Lovers Plugins

Oh :blush: I didn't test your beta(but downloaded it two days ago).Good idea to switched the order in the menu.

No problem! Be sure to try the beta 2 version. If you also use Lovers Voice SSP grab the beta of it too, as it cleans up most of the machine gibberish that pops up from time to time during sex.

Re: typos/corrections for LoversPayBandit 1.4 beta 2

BedRental Quest -

Bedbody topic:

2nd response: "In exchange for a bed your gonna let me fuck you? Haha ... you have a deal!"

4th response down: "Get out! I'm running proper buisness! Pay or leave!"

~8th response: "Spreading your legs for a bed? Soulds like a deal to me[,] you whore."

towards the bottom: "By Azura ... By Azura ... your really so desperate ..."

Last response: "You'd rather fuck [a] stranger than pay..."

BedSlaveBody:

Olav's response: "This room is [a] little dirty I hope you don't mind. So your still ok with me fucking your companion for this room?"

Crime quest (perhaps the biggest issue) -

PayBody topic, 2nd response: "Well..There is over 1000 Gold Bounty on your head ... let's see if you are as wild in the sack as you are with the law! You damn well better be!" - but, the condition for this response is whether the bounty is under 1000 gold.

The response that triggers when the bounty is over 1000 gold: "No way! You are far to dangerous! There is over 1000 Gold bounty on your head! You won't catch me with my pants around my ankles!!" For this line, should it be "You are far too dangerous!"? I think that's right.

GenericKhajiit quest -

payTopic1: "Hmm ... Fine! But but you better make it worth my while! Did I tell you I like it rough? He he he ..."

So I'm running the latest betas of Lovers with PK rev96, Lovers Slave Trader, BU, Pay Bandit, Lovers Voice SSP, Joburg. I have to say I love the changes, the new dialogue and menu options make the game much better. :) And so far no new bugs to report. Thanks for all the hard work gregathit.

Once in a while I do get the NPCs unable to start the sex animation, but selecting the Fix Bugs options in the main Lovers spell everything goes back to normal. It's been happening since I did a fresh install of the AIO 4.4 package a former member created, and it's a pretty rare occurrence so it doesn't bother me much.

Z4m0lx3s,

It "could" be a result of mixing and matching some of these plugins with that AIO. There is so much stuff in that AIO that it would take me months to sort through it to figure out if there are conflicts. That is the real reason we don't support it over here. As long as that bug doesn't happen too often then you probably are good to go.

Have fun! :)

Z4m0lx3s' date='

It "could" be a result of mixing and matching some of these plugins with that AIO. There is so much stuff in that AIO that it would take me months to sort through it to figure out if there are conflicts. That is the real reason we don't support it over here. As long as that bug doesn't happen too often then you probably are good to go.

Have fun! :)

[/quote']

Thanks, I figured out that AIO was a bit of a mess, which is why I'm using only a small number of the basic plugins. I do not have tamago, hiroki, PK extender and many others. I'm basically using AIO as a source of meshes and textures for Lovers. Also the MBP compilation included in AIO which is very solid, it saves a LOT of time installing it over the individual MBP packages.

LoversPayBandit

Only a tip for people with the same problem, but perhaps it can be included in the beta version.

I use STP_Diverse_Guards mod (male and female guards,differend races).I think there are other mods, that make different races guards,with LoversPayBandit problems.

To get LoversPayBandit working correct, I must load it after STP_Diverse_Guards. Then the problem is all non Imperial guards don't have the Lovers dialogs, because in dialogs the condition is set to "Equal to - GetIsRace - Imperial"

Can be fixed by remove condition "Equal to -GetIsRace - Imperial" if there is condition "Equal to - IsGuard" in the dialog.

Or change condition "Equal to -GetIsRace - Imperial" to "Equal to - IsGuard" if there is no condition "Equal to - IsGuard" in the dialog.

see pictures(Tes4Edit, I hate CS)

post-3209-13597881426055_thumb.jpgpost-3209-13597881426632_thumb.jpg

Don't be confused by my german oblivion version.

If I may make a suggestion... I noticed some of the mods went out of Beta and back into their original threads. I think it would be a good idea for a new sticky linking to the mods you specifically worked on gregahit.

I find your work to be of excellent quality, and you are one of the few very active modders. it would be easier for me and others to track your progress in one thread rather than 4-5 separate ones.

If I may make a suggestion... I noticed some of the mods went out of Beta and back into their original threads. I think it would be a good idea for a new sticky linking to the mods you specifically worked on gregahit.

Yes' date=' there is a thread of ALL lovers mods with links, but quite frankly some of them are just garbage. Lovers Doctor comes to mind, and a few others.

I find your work to be of excellent quality, and you are one of the few very active modders. it would be easier for me and others to track your progress in one thread rather than 4-5 separate ones.

[/quote']

Thank you for the kind words. :D

If you click on the spoiler at the bottom of the OP for this thread there is a direct link to all versions of the plugins I have been updating. You can use this to track what I have done. I am not going to open new threads, as I feel that would dishonor the original translators, who to be quite honest, did the bulk of the work. Most of what I have done is just bring the plugins up to date and do a bit of dialogue clean up. To me that hardly warrants slapping my name on something. :blush:

Yes' date=' there is a thread of ALL lovers mods with links, but quite frankly some of them are just garbage. Lovers Doctor comes to mind, and a few others.

[/quote']

Thank you for the kind words. :D

If you click on the spoiler at the bottom of the OP for this thread there is a direct link to all versions of the plugins I have been updating. You can use this to track what I have done. I am not going to open new threads, as I feel that would dishonor the original translators, who to be quite honest, did the bulk of the work. Most of what I have done is just bring the plugins up to date and do a bit of dialogue clean up. To me that hardly warrants slapping my name on something. :blush:

I missed the spoiler bit, I guess that will work well enough. Don't sell yourself short though, the polishing touches you added changed the game for me.

For instance the dialogue options in SlaveTrader or BravilUnderground that you changed made everything easier to understand. I also enjoy the non shemale meshes you created for Lovers Creature. Having ogres with titties and weird textures wrapped around them was off putting. :P Not to mention the bug fixes that may seem minor until you have to work around them all the time.

I can only hope you can work on Lovers Rev96 to get the gremlins out. :D

I can only hope you can work on Lovers Rev96 to get the gremlins out. :D

Well... Christmas just came early for you then. :D

I have finished updating the resource pack and base pack. Lovers with PK rev96 has been released and can be had in their original threads.

I have also been working with Donkey on doing some house cleaning to Lovers Creatures and the New and Improved Animations pack. They are also updated in their respective threads.

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and removed Joburg from beta status and posted it in the existing OP. Anyone played the two club cats plugins? Any feedback on them you want to report? I am going to take one last look at them and then upgrade them from beta to release versions.

I replaced the old club cats some weeks ago with your beta + the new dance club, but only made a short visit at the 3 clubs, 1 fight in both fight-clubs and watched the dance in the new club. So far everything was OK.

Have not played much lately. Busy with modify Bravil-Underground (replaced: MolagBal statue with sexy one, Grayfox poster with "wanted Slavetrainer", Rank icons, and better light. Added: sexy clothes for the brothel women and sexy pictures in some houses.)

Now I try to make bigger kennels for Lovers bitch ( the only thing left in this mod. add dog-sex pictures, shop sign and fraction icon, replaced dog nif and textuers, I did all long time ago)

I also had no time to test new LPK96,ceatures and Animations_Pack.(hope next week)

• 2 weeks later...

This probably a daft suggestion; could the BU section of rev96 be changed to support break armour instead' date=' so sexual activity can cause damage to armour equipped armour if you choose it? Is that even possible?

[/quote']

Can it - sure.

I however, don't have time to tackle this right now. Until I did have time to dig into it I don't know that I would even have the skill needed to pull it off. Maybe it is something you can talk Gerra6 into taking a peek at since it will most definitely involve scripting.

How do you find the clubs?

If you mean club cats then:

1. Skingrad - look for the trapdoor in the Two Sisters Lodge.

2. Cheydinhal - I can't remember which inn it is in. :s

If you mean club cats SX then look for the trap door outside of the mages guild in Bravil.

How do you find the clubs?

If you mean club cats then:

1. Skingrad - look for the trapdoor in the Two Sisters Lodge.

2. Cheydinhal - I can't remember which inn it is in. :s

If you mean club cats SX then look for the trap door outside of the mages guild in Bravil.

From what I remember the one in Cheydinhal is NOT the one where the owner ( dark elf woman I believe) approves of fights. It's in the other more "fancy" inn in Cheydinhal next door.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WIP of Lovers Prostitute has been added to the OP.  One of the two quest lines is still machine translated.  I will try to clean it up sometime next week.

Holler if there is anything odd or just plain wrong that you notice while playing it.

Thanks,

Greg