Project Zomboid Adult mods

On 2/13/2023 at 1:13 AM, mrperson1213 said:

Really sucks that this thread seems to be the only place to find anything related to Project Zomboid. So what's the current setup then? What mods do I need, what's up-to-date, and what are the current features for everything? Is there male/female zombie or only male zombie/female?

Yeah, it will take a while, but the game is taking off so maybe the wait won't be that long? I wish kenshi had more sex mods, but i suspect kenshi 2 will be the game that explodes like oblivion was for the elder scrolls. 

Anyway, for nude stuff you download the nude mod from steam, i think this one
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2357852590&searchtext=nude

And once installed you replace the textures with the ones here. There is a zombie fuck mod in the thread here, but that's not my cup of tea. Next few updates should have NPCs so that will change some stuff too. 

On 2/17/2023 at 12:01 AM, thepit said:

Yeah, it will take a while, but the game is taking off so maybe the wait won't be that long? I wish kenshi had more sex mods, but i suspect kenshi 2 will be the game that explodes like oblivion was for the elder scrolls. 

Anyway, for nude stuff you download the nude mod from steam, i think this one
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2357852590&searchtext=nude

And once installed you replace the textures with the ones here. There is a zombie fuck mod in the thread here, but that's not my cup of tea. Next few updates should have NPCs so that will change some stuff too. 

Zombolewd already have sex with NPC's(or players). You need ''Superb Survivors!'' though if you want NPC's(https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1905148104).

On 5/8/2022 at 7:22 PM, Dudesonn said:

I don't like having my outfits destroyed so I made a custom version of the Defeat mod with clothes being stripped from the player, plus a few small changes and fixes.

With this mod zombies will now unequip one item of player's clothing upon grabbing the player. The item will be moved into the player's inventory without being damaged. Alternatively in Mod Options you can enable clothes being dropped to the ground when stripped. Zombies will only strip clothes which cover the player's genitals (dresses, pants, underwear etc.). Specifically the zombies will look for clothes equipped on these layers, in the following order (top to bottom):

• FullSuitHead - hazmat suits
  • FullSuit - coveralls and hazmat without helmets
  • BathRobe - bathrobes
  • Torso1Legs1 - longjohns
  • Dress - dresses
  • Legs1 - longjohns bottom
  • Pants - pants
  • Skirt - skirts
  • UnderwearBottom - panties
  • Underwear - bunny suits and bikinis

If for whatever reason you want to edit this list, it can be found in media/lua/client/ZomboLewdDefeat/ZomboLewdDefeatZombieHandler.lua, line 23

You can find a full list of clothing layers in game directory /media/lua/shared/NPCs/BodyLocations.lua

All zombies regardless of gender can now strip the player. In the original defeat mod only opposite sex zombies would strip the player.

If a zombie grabs the player and there are no equipped items covering the player's genitals, the zombie will initiate sex. Note that zombies of the same gender as the player still cannot initiate sex as appropriate animations do not yet exist.

Other unrelated clothing (shirts, shoes etc) can still be damaged by zombies biting and scratching you. If you want to disable clothing damage entirely use the sandbox options.

I also gave sex related traits a boost to increase effect on gameplay:

• Increased happiness loss from Wimp and happiness gain from Masochist traits during sex (from 0.0075 per tick to 0.0125 per tick)
  • Increased happiness gain from Necrophiliac trait (from +20 happiness to +30 happiness)

With these changes letting your depressed masochist or necrophiliac intentionally get fucked by zombies to raise the mood is a slightly more viable strategy. Just a small change to encourage lewder gameplay.

Also fixed a crash caused by a dummy actor being teleported outside the bounds of the map. Not sure why this was a thing but the game freaks out when it can't find the floor tile under a character, so either player or npc / zombie leaving the map bounds = crash.

Feel free to modify, reupload etc... Full credit goes to the author of the original ZomboLewdDefeat mod, I only made a few minor changes.

The original ZomboLewdDefeat is NOT a dependency. The two are incompatible. Only have one active.

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip.zip 242.64 kB · 1,275 downloads

P.S. - For anyone wondering, this is fully compatible with LeonidasWho's version of ZomboLewd posted on page 9. I personally feel those animations are more fitting for Defeat.

On 5/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, LeonidasWho said:

Greeting o7

Here i add 2 more animations for ZomboLewd

including 5 animation replace the old ZLmod animation

new animation:

image.png.af75772c98364ef1ad37d334918692a6.pngimage.png.b8d75d6f0733322feff63359044a9111.png

*and this is a really alpha version, so also not standalone,and maybe still some bugs

ZomboLewd_LWA1.1.zip 4.08 MB · 1,689 downloads

Installation:

1.go to the C:\Users\Your PC user name\Zomboid\mods\  and delete the original ZomboLewd folder (do not overwrite the original mod)

2.unzip the 7z and put it there

3.just check and active the mod

and here are an easy pack for newcomer

include:

Zombolewd lwa1.1

Zombolewd defeat (only have one active)

Zombolewd defeat Strip (only have one active) thanks for Dudesonn

ZomboLewd_LWApack1.1.zip 4.56 MB · 2,799 downloads

Big Thanks for the ZomboLewd

Big Thanks for the ZomboLewdDefeat

Recommend bodies:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2775004377

future plan : remake animation , add new animation part (start-end)if possible

Full credit goes to the author of the original ZomboLewd and ZomboLewdDefeat mod

This animation pack are free to modify, reupload......etc

On 5/14/2022 at 12:10 PM, flanneldude said:

Awesome mod!  I fleshed out the clothing removal list, and noticed that there's a bug in the ordering for how things get removed:

ZombieHandler.CheckPartsInTheseOrder = {
    --"FullSuitHead", "FullHat","MaskFull","MaskEyes","Hat","Mask","Eyes","Hands","FullSuit", "TorsoExtra","FullTop","BathRobe", "Jacket", "JacketHat","SweaterHat", "Sweater", "Shirt", "Tshirt","ShortSleeveShirt","Torso1Legs1", "Dress", "Legs1", "Pants", "Skirt","Legs5", "Socks", "TankTop","BodyCostume","UnderwearExtra1","UnderwearExtra2","UnderwearTop","UnderwearBottom", "Underwear",
    "Underwear","UnderwearBottom","UnderwearTop","UnderwearExtra2","UnderwearExtra1","BodyCostume","TankTop","Socks","ThighHighSocks","Legs5","Skirt","Pants","Legs1","Dress","Torso1Legs1","ShortSleeveShirt","Tshirt","Shirt","Sweater","SweaterHat","JacketHat","Jacket","BathRobe","FullTop","TorsoExtra","FullSuit","Hands","Eyes","Mask","Hat","MaskEyes","MaskFull","FullHat","FullSuitHead"
}

Originally I thought it was in the ordering of the removal list, but on closer inspection it's because our outer loop is actually defined with target:getWornItems()

and that seems to always start from the inner layers to outermost.  I tried reversing that list before it gets processed against our removal list, but have never worked with Lua or these APIs and error out:

local rawItems = target:getWornItems()
	local canGrape = true

--- For some reason PZ can return nil for wornItems
	if rawItems then
		local rev = {}
		for i = #rawItems, 1, -1 do --error out here
			rev[#rev+1] = rawItems[i]
		end
		local wornItems = rev		
		--- Loop through the character's currently equipped items

Maybe this is an easy fix for you guys, but I'll hack at it more this weekend if you don't beat me to it.  

On 5/14/2022 at 7:31 PM, flanneldude said:

OK, this reverses the stripping order from outermost to innermost:

--- Loop through the character's currently equipped items
        for i = wornItems:size(), 1, -1 do

This seems to work pretty closely to how the code reads now.

BTW, I read the actual modding guide, and evidently full Lua implementation isn't supported, which is why my naïve attempt at reversal with Lua code blew up.  RTFM I guess.

I might be blind, but I could not find a published version Zombolewd Defeat Strip that contained Flanneldude's clothing order fix. So I made one. ?

I also included his expanded clothes list, so that more of clothes are affected by the stripping.

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip_order_fix.7z

Does anybody know a way to remove the female body in this mod without installing another one over it? I was using Pearl S before but the patch for the clothing is very outdated. I just want to keep using vanilla female body + male body rework and animations so i can have all my clothes with no clipping or weird feet and fingers.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:33 AM, annika said:

I might be blind, but I could not find a published version Zombolewd Defeat Strip that contained Flanneldude's clothing order fix. So I made one. ?

I also included his expanded clothes list, so that more of clothes are affected by the stripping.

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip_order_fix.7z 239.54 kB · 42 downloads

Thanks!  Looking forward to diving back into PZ when they get closer to launch; tons of good game updates it seems recently.

On 1/10/2023 at 2:38 AM, bruhbruh77 said:

Really cool, but it's a bit annoying that my bottom half immediately flies off 100% of the time; seems there's no chance / cool-off period.

Modified this version:

On 2/19/2023 at 11:33 AM, annika said:

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip_order_fix.7z 239.54 kB · 45 downloads

Added cool-off period and undressing based on chance

Cool-off period and chances can be configured in

..\shared\ZomboLewdDefeatConfig.lua

simplified explanation:

attacksUntillUndress - how many zombie attacks needed before they strip something (can be set to zero to have pure chance-based stripping) (default 3)

chanceToUndressInCooloff - chance in percentage to strip something while it is still cool-off period (can be set to zero to not be undressed while in cool-off) (default 15%)

chanceToUndress - chance in percentage to strip something after cool-off period (can be set to 100 to be always stripped) (default 85%)

not a nicest code, but should be working

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip_random_undressing.rar

13 hours ago, qerrelanz said:

Modified this version:

Added cool-off period and undressing based on chance

Cool-off period and chances can be configured in

..\shared\ZomboLewdDefeatConfig.lua

simplified explanation:

attacksUntillUndress - how many zombie attacks needed before they strip something (can be set to zero to have pure chance-based stripping) (default 3)

chanceToUndressInCooloff - chance in percentage to strip something while it is still cool-off period (can be set to zero to not be undressed while in cool-off) (default 15%)

chanceToUndress - chance in percentage to strip something after cool-off period (can be set to 100 to be always stripped) (default 85%)

not a nicest code, but should be working

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip_random_undressing.rar 242.05 kB · 16 downloads

I haven't tried your version yet, but I do like the idea, especially since it can be configured.

Oh, and I think you can streamline your pseudo random generation quite a bit by using the integrated random generator. For example, the following would give you a random int between 0-99.

local myInteger = ZombRand(100)

I personally tried to make a version that has a tearing sound effect whenever a clothing piece is stripped, but for some reason I couldn't make it work. The sound just wouldn't be played. ?

On 10/10/2021 at 6:54 AM, turkler said:

yeah, because it's in deep testing right now. this is made by the same aiteron behind the aquatsar yacht club, better lockpicking and the helicopter mod so the guy definitely has experience modding zomboid. you can see the trello here https://trello.com/b/2kc3u747/npc

the only way to get the mod right now is to go to their discord and manually install it, even then a lot of features are missing. it is a proper alpha test and for not we're mostly clearing out bugs and discussing ideas.

Do you have their discord link?

Yeah PZ modding is in a weird sport right now, probably due to players being prone to burnout when it comes to this game. There's only so much to do once you 'get' how the game works. Guess we'll have to wait for build 42 for modding to pick up again. Hopefully they're able to improve the replayability a tad with it.

Edited by GrimReaper

So one of the biggest issues with Zombolewd Defeat is that zombies keep their clothes on so it's basically dry humping. I was playing the game earlier and stumbled onto a male zombie that was entirely nude and when it grabbed my character it stayed that way and had a functional erection the same way human NPC's do.

So after seeing that, is there a mod to just make zombies nude across the board? Seems like a decent enough solution to that problem.

Edited by FilthyWeaboo
On 2/28/2023 at 6:25 AM, FilthyWeaboo said:

So one of the biggest issues with Zombolewd Defeat is that zombies keep their clothes on so it's basically dry humping. I was playing the game earlier and stumbled onto a male zombie that was entirely nude and when it grabbed my character it stayed that way and had a functional erection the same way human NPC's do.

So after seeing that, is there a mod to just make zombies nude across the board? Seems like a decent enough solution to that problem.

The way I achieved this was by downloading the Shadow Zombies mod from the Steam Workshop and deleting the skin textures from its folder. It does leave all the zombies bald, but I'm pretty sure that can be fixed by just editing out the bald hair style from ZombieZoneDefinitions.lua

16 hours ago, Daemonette said:

The way I achieved this was by downloading the Shadow Zombies mod from the Steam Workshop and deleting the skin textures from its folder. It does leave all the zombies bald, but I'm pretty sure that can be fixed by just editing out the bald hair style from ZombieZoneDefinitions.lua

Worked like a charm, thanks.

On 2/25/2023 at 6:34 PM, GrimReaper said:

Yeah PZ modding is in a weird sport right now, probably due to players being prone to burnout when it comes to this game. There's only so much to do once you 'get' how the game works. Guess we'll have to wait for build 42 for modding to pick up again. Hopefully they're able to improve the replayability a tad with it.

Fuck hope, here's reality: To create a healthy and vibrant modding community for a game, you need 3 things:

1. Critical mass (popularity)

2. Tools and engine features (platform)

3. Shit not breaking all time (stability)

PZ has reached all three requirements long ago, as evidenced by the hundreds of mods out there. So why is there a total lack of sexmods (other than nude model replacers)? It's because the requirements for a sex-framework are totally different to other types of mods. A sex framework typically needs 4 engine features to be feasible: 1. Scripting and logic. 2. Custom models and anims. 3. Override AI behavior. 4. Custom UI Elements.

If you go through the above list, you notice that only #1 Custom Scripting has been well supported long ago. #4 Custom UI has been a hackjob for a while, but is in theory usable. #2. Custom Anims is only starting to become a viable hackjob now, and #4 AI Override is basically unsupported. Why is that? It's because the PZ devs have been postponing NPCs for as long as PZ exists. Every milestone they say "Oh dear, that's a lotta work, so lets do easier things first". Only with the current WIP-build are they starting to implement primitive animal AI - still no word on when proper NPCs are planned. 

Now imagine you're a mod-dev: Do you want to spend hundreds of hours on getting a hackjob sexframework done, only for the next game version to not only break your framework and all associated mods, but actually rendering it obsolete, so you can start all over again? And then at an unknown future date PZ gets proper NPCs and AI-modsupport, so your framework is obsolete AGAIN, and you gotta rewrite from scratch for a third time?

That's what's holding back sexmod development in PZ: Lack tools and an unstable platform. And we don't even know yet when that's gonna change, because the PZ devs have no releasedate (or even a roadmap) for when proper NPCs with modsupport will be implemented.

Edited by libertyordeath
On 3/9/2023 at 7:05 AM, libertyordeath said:

That's what's holding back sexmod development in PZ: Lack tools and an unstable platform. And we don't even know yet when that's gonna change, because the PZ devs have no releasedate (or even a roadmap) for when proper NPCs with modsupport will be implemented.

But PZ already has a sex framework, it's just prety barebones and prone to crashing the game. It'd need some polish and expanding but the foundation is there, the problem is just that PZ is not a game that can hold your attention once you get how the game works. The next updates are unlikely to change that because everything past the beginning of the game is just maintenance of you character. Judging by the spped the development is going or rather lack thereof, we're likely 5+ years away from NPCs and that's if they're coming at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 6:35 PM, M2xim said:

Does anybody know a way to remove the female body in this mod without installing another one over it? I was using Pearl S before but the patch for the clothing is very outdated. I just want to keep using vanilla female body + male body rework and animations so i can have all my clothes with no clipping or weird feet and fingers.

Hey man, I've managed to do just what you asked. However, the only issue now is. The animations dont play for the males. They just use the surrender pose and i can't seem to fix it. Any ideas? 

*****SEE THE CHAT BELOW FOR THE FIX***

Edited by ZangDoe
9 hours ago, chinamon said:

I have files with animations working but no sound attached...

BodyRework.zip 5.46 MB · 5 downloads

Thank you. As a reward I added in the sound files required to play them. 

Now all the animations have sounds. Albeit some are a bit slow and not sure about the BJ's yet.

However, I did remove the "FemaleBody.fbx" file inside "model_X/Skinned" folder. Because I am using the "variable skin" body texture replacer that is by far the best model now. 

Cheers mate. 

BodyRework Animation With Sound + Male Body Replacer Only.rar

Edited by ZangDoe