Project Zomboid Adult mods

On 8/27/2023 at 4:15 PM, GrimReaper said:

There's some good news regarding body mods, at least. The guy/gal who did the thicc-ener mod is working on some sort of bodyslide for PZ:

Is that a tool to create new models(like in fallout 4), or is it gonna be also with ingame sliders, so that you can change it from the game aswell?
Would it be possible to change that stuff by calling functions(possible future mods for pregnancies and stuff)? And what about clothing, would it change to fit the body?

Edited by Mixee
22 minutes ago, georgechalkias said:

Is ZomboeLewd alive? What does it do precisely?

With the defeat (defeat strip) mod initiates scenes with zombies in certain circumstances. There are also options for self-satisfaction through the RMB menu, but it doesn't really work for me. Several corresponding traits.

27 minutes ago, georgechalkias said:

Now I wanna see pictures/video of that. :P

Is it a separate mod or integrated with this?

I came across archives with integrated mods.
https://github.com/G-Vodan/LLZomboLewd - This is a version in which zombies destroy interfering items of clothing.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1641357&key=d94f956be16dd25ad67503c6e71c5b4a - In this version, zombies remove interfering items of clothing from the PC.
Anyway, as I understood it all ? Everything is still working quite unstable, but I hope it will get better over time.

Just now, skvili said:

I came across archives with integrated mods.
https://github.com/G-Vodan/LLZomboLewd - This is a version in which zombies destroy interfering items of clothing.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1641357&key=d94f956be16dd25ad67503c6e71c5b4a - In this version, zombies remove interfering items of clothing from the PC.
Anyway, as I understood it all ? Everything is still working quite unstable, but I hope it will get better over time.

The fact it hasn't been updated over a year or so bit worries me. :c

8 minutes ago, georgechalkias said:

Well, of course, it cannot be ruled out that the mod is abandoned and there are no hopes. I just bought the game literally last Friday and everything is new to me, even one-year-old mods ?

1 hour ago, georgechalkias said:

The build 42/43 might make it popular again and it might revive itself. As build 42 will introduce proper NPC framework(hopefully) and build 43 will introduce proper NPCs. And with NPCs well you know what you can do ?

So yeah don't worry, if not this mod, then another will appear.

13 hours ago, Mixee said:

Is that a tool to create new models(like in fallout 4), or is it gonna be also with ingame sliders, so that you can change it from the game aswell?
Would it be possible to change that stuff by calling functions(possible future mods for pregnancies and stuff)? And what about clothing, would it change to fit the body?

As far as I know it's a tool used to import/export body and clothing files, just like oldschool bodyslide, i.e. no ingame functionality. You make a body with the sliders, import the clothing models and apply the sliders then export them again. Which would be a huge boon to PZ modding, given that most people don't seem to be interested in alternative bodies much less making clothing compatible with them.

It's sad that it seems from what I've read the mod isn't being updated, but It'd be kinda nice to have a version of this mod were instead the zombies don't 'scratch' or 'bite' you, but instead just fuck you instead.

Another neat thing to do with that idea was to make the zombie infection spread that way, so every sexual interaction with them would give you a chance for infection similar to scratches and bites... Or maybe make the scratches and bites significantly less /directly/ lethal and a side effect of sexual interaction.

I dunno, it'd be cool to have a more sex focused gameplay rather than how it is now which seems more... 'random chance'.

On 9/8/2023 at 7:22 AM, Evelyn2211 said:

It's sad that it seems from what I've read the mod isn't being updated, but It'd be kinda nice to have a version of this mod were instead the zombies don't 'scratch' or 'bite' you, but instead just fuck you instead.

Another neat thing to do with that idea was to make the zombie infection spread that way, so every sexual interaction with them would give you a chance for infection similar to scratches and bites... Or maybe make the scratches and bites significantly less /directly/ lethal and a side effect of sexual interaction.

I dunno, it'd be cool to have a more sex focused gameplay rather than how it is now which seems more... 'random chance'.

I was also thinking about something similar. I tried to adjust the strength of zombies and the effect of injuries to a minimum in the sandbox. But it doesn't seem very interesting.

On 9/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, Greenie45 said:

What mods do u use? Like what are the "freshest" I should use?

I've already forgotten a little what exactly I downloaded ?
It seems like this:
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1437175&key=834597e1fea5bb727ea0193bf72204e5
and
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1434001&key=80615b874d179193f7abf0e99c596e67

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just made changes in few textures. And decide to share it!

Body and textures based on Detailed Player Model mode. Additional stuff (UI,tatoo) from variableskin mod.
You can choose monster girls by changing skin color when start.
And you can change any texture if you dare (VariableSkin2\media\textures\Body = FemaleBody01.png - FemaleBody05.png)

Mod contains:
classic girl(hairy),Demon girl(red), orc girl(green), alien girl(blue), classic girl_2(no hairs).

poster.png

poste2r.png

VariableSkin2.7z

Edited by Sassyswindler
fix man body bug
39 minutes ago, nudefinder said:

HumanitZ is one billion times graphics better than this crap. We need to focus on da game.

Welp mang, start by making the basics for the mod, then some textures and some anims, everyone will follow and start making stuff for the game after, it ain't that easy my dud

On 3/3/2023 at 5:46 PM, Daemonette said:

The way I achieved this was by downloading the Shadow Zombies mod from the Steam Workshop and deleting the skin textures from its folder. It does leave all the zombies bald, but I'm pretty sure that can be fixed by just editing out the bald hair style from ZombieZoneDefinitions.lua

Sorry for the late reply, but how can this be done? I'm able to get into the script, just unsure how to keep the zombies from all spawning bald.