[FO4] [AAF] STATS (Beta WIP)

View File

This adds a common set of Stats displayed in AAF that I hope all Sex mods will eventually use.
There is a huge MCM menu with global variables to set the NPC and Player Preferences for Gender/Sex positions, Creature preferences etc for other mods to use when selecting sex scenes.

Because these mods are in constant development changing the Scripts I recommend on most updates to uninstall the old version and then save a game without it then install the updated version.

Basically by installing this you agree to become one of my test minions and submit detailed reports on issues and papyrus log files when needed if possible :smile:

How to enable Debug Logging and where to find the files: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

Requirements:

F4SE

AAF 118.0 or later

MCM

AAF Themes by me

Included and working now with AAF's Stat system displaying in the Wizard are the following Stats from ActorValues, 100% would be a normal peak human level:

Stimulation% (-100 to 100) - How much stimulation the Actor is currently experiencing, negative values = pain.

SexWearTotal% (0 to 100) - The current sexual physical readiness or wear state totalled from SexDamage ActorValues for Mouth, Nipples, Vagina, Penis and Anus

SexperienceLevel (0 to 100) - How much Sexual Experience an Actor has, 0 is Virgin.

Happiness% (-100 to 100) - How unhappy to happy an Actor is

Fatigue% (0 to 100) - How fatigued an actor is 100% would be fall unconscious

Lust% (0 to 100) - How much an actor wants to have sex, 100% find a suitable partner or masturbate.

Arousal% (0 to 100) - How much the actor is physically Aroused and close to orgasm, hit 100% and Orgasm should start

Future updates:

CumTotal (0-9999) - this is the total of all semen in the actors Stomach or Womb of all types Human/Dog/DeathClaw etc.

KinkyStats - these are present but not enabled unless the KinkyStats.esp is installed.

Dominance% (-100 to 100) - How Dominant/Submissive an Actor is, -100 for fully Submissive, 100% for fully Dominant

Masochism% (0-100%) How much arousal is caused by feeling pain.

Sadism% (0-100%) How much arousal is caused by seeing others in pain.

PregStats - these are present but not enabled unless the PregStats.esp is installed(not yet available)

Potency% - Quality of Male Semen

Fertility% - Chance of any Ova becoming fertilised

PregnancyTotal% - The total pregnant state of the actors current Pregnancies

Modders Info:

These are stored as Actor Values, there is one value that is the HUD and the other is the live STAT.

The HUD version only updates at the end of the animation so is not a lot of use.
The live STAT is modified by using the corisponding MOD adjustment.
So to change Arousal you would read the current MODArousal in case another Plugin is already changing it, add your change then Write it back into MODArousal.

Assets for other Sexual properties:
These are just assets to be referenced, their actual effects are added or set in esp's.

Drugs:

Abortion Pill, Contraceptive Pill, Fungicide Wash, Spermicidal Douche, STD cure Antibiotic

Effects:
4 levels of visible Pregnancy, STD's and Crabs, High Lust, High Arousal, High Stimulation, High Pain, Orgasm and post Orgasm

This is a community project, I'm just kicking it out there, any ideas or thoughts on the Stats please feel free to discuss.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:41 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Sounds good. What do you mean by preferences exactly? Also to me lust and arousal kinda seem like the same thing.

Lust is a desire/need to have sex, where I take Arousal to mean actual physical closeness to orgasm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, Halstrom said:

I have added a lot of Actors like Vertibirds, Robots, Voices and Narrators so far to the following lists:

BlockedFromSex

BlockedFromPregnancy

BlockedFromSTD'

I sexually Identify as a vertibird. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the wastelands dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting raiders. People say to me that a person being a vertibird is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, gatling lasers and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Deathclaw" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

2 hours ago, snarfies said:

I sexually Identify as a vertibird. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the wastelands dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting raiders. People say to me that a person being a vertibird is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, gatling lasers and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Deathclaw" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

LOL, nice.

I'm now thinking I should split this into 2 mods, much as I hate making lots of esp's I suspect some people might want Stats or Lists but not both.

57 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

Would this and SSS conflict with RSE?

Yes as its a separate Lust/Arousal system, it doesn't do a lot yet by itself, hopefully RSE and other mods will use STATS eventually. I'll get my SynthPlayer mod working on it next week.

9 hours ago, yuliekit said:

I met a problem, AAF ERROR: [057] NarratiGroup ID "individual_test1" not found,180925.0 did not appear this, I installed 27.0 to appear this.

That has something to do with AAF install options, no idea what though.

1 hour ago, krocoz said:

I like to see a defloration system. Yes, Nora is Shaun's mother, but using Start Me Up or an alternative start mod, we like to role play our character as someone else and still virgin.

Well that would be the Sexperience STAT :)

Update 181010.0:
;Added support for NPC's
;Swapped SexHealth to SexDamage and Stamina to Fatigue

This took a lot to get out but it seems to be good, I'll do some more thorough testing tomorrow and probably find some niggly stuff, but its basically functional.
Will do the FOMOD upload tomorrow too just wanted to get this out there incase an asteroid hits my house tonight :)

It requires AAF 20b or later.

• 2 weeks later...