Updating my HDT mods! Could use newbie friendly help.

SangriusDarkblade

Been away from Skyrim for a while, and my skeletons, bodies, and HDT stuff are all versions from about 3 years ago. (My PC still needs to equip a funny little HDT token...) Would anyone be willing to provide me with a list of mods (and the order to install the, in) I need to download to get up to date? I remember getting it all working with the physics that I prefer to be a huge PITA, and I've been scared to update out of fear of breaking my delicately balanced mods.

I use CBBE bodyslide, and would like a setup that is compatible with Hentai Pregnancy, and includes vagina and belly collisions. I prefer my "bounce" on the more subtle and restrained side, as well.

Greatly appreciate anyone willing to help a newb.

• 3 weeks later...

All in One Animated Pussy has an installation that is super easy for people new to it, you just pick what you want from the options and roll with it. That also has options for both UUNP and CBBE so you can easily switch as well. That has Naturalistic HDT as an option in the installer but if you want to go straight to the source someone else linked it above :) tbh a lot of bodies nowadays have HDT built in so you won’t have much trouble finding what you need. Good luck with your game and finding something that works for you! 

23 hours ago, Tuvalu said:

All in One Animated Pussy has an installation that is super easy for people new to it, you just pick what you want from the options and roll with it. That also has options for both UUNP and CBBE so you can easily switch as well. That has Naturalistic HDT as an option in the installer but if you want to go straight to the source someone else linked it above :) tbh a lot of bodies nowadays have HDT built in so you won’t have much trouble finding what you need. Good luck with your game and finding something that works for you! 

Unless they changed it, it is also massively bloated with things that are not required for it either.

Archived