Elisif the Fair

Elisif the Fair  The Yarl of Haafingar is a grieving widow as you will find out as you enter Solitude and witness the execution of a man convicted of helping Ulfric escape after murdering her husband. Elisif is often portrayed as a puppet of what ever faction wins the war or is she a smart diplomat?

Elisif has a concern for her citizens and will want to send a detachment of soldiers to investigate a cave with reports of wrong doings there. She would have been right to do so as the cave is infested with necromancers. Many of Dragon-born thought to curry her favor and hopes of marriage with the widow but it was never meant to be as the most you can hope for with her favor is a title of Thane. Of note Elisif is the only Jarl who does not sit like a slob while in attendance of the court she sits straight and is attentive. Elisif is one of the few NPC in game that most players feel a connection with and will often swing by the Blue Palace to check on her.

Side Note: First time I tried the civil war with the Storm-cloaks and she was surrounded by Storm-cloaks I thought for sure they were going to execute her.... It was at that moment I told myself if a sword touches her I will execute every solider there including Ulfric. I swore I would be a plague on the land and purge ever Storm-cloak camp and supporter in Skyrim.... Perhaps that is why she was not killed Ulfric knew ( as did game designers ) The full force of the Dragon-born would come to bare revenge for her death.

Also of note Elisif is the only Jarl who keeps the thrown no matter who wins the civil war...... She cannot be a follower unless you use mods.. however, it is strongly recommend if you do so wait till you are done with the Thane quest. After you level her up she is a capable follower being skilled in one handed weapons, light armor, archery, and good at sneaking.

r4fmevc-1.jpg

rYK1abJ-1.jpg