DW UUNP Armor Matching High Heels

On 8/26/2018 at 3:50 PM, donttouchmethere said:

awesome,

if you could get those guild master thief boots heels up and running, you mod will become my new No1 shoe provider ^^

realy like what you did there =D

for the leather boots => i guess i have to look for studded leather boots, need to find out what they are called on german ?

still i am suprised about that bash patch effect... wonder what else might be messed up in my load order via bash patch

I stopped using wrye bash for several reasons - this being one of them.  all of them are related to bash patch dropping out random things from the load order. 

@Darkwing241, your mod provides such an amazing aesthetic to the game world that I can't stand looking at characters flat-footed any more!  Love it!

Any chance you'll add the Nordic Carved armor from the Dragonborn DLC to the mix at some point?  While not technically vanilla, it might as well be since Bethesda has pushed the DLCs free at various times.  I would guess most users have it.

1 hour ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

ny chance you'll add the Nordic Carved armor from the Dragonborn DLC to the mix at some point?  While not technically vanilla, it might as well be since Bethesda has pushed the DLCs free at various times.  I would guess most users have it.

Yes, maybe not soon though.  When I  first started I chose stuff that saw significant use time in my games. So I skipped over the really early game and late game stuff.

Recently I got asked to make a replacer for TAWoBA, so I fast tracked Iron, I'll probably do Hide next.

I try to make what people are interested in, If there is interest in Nordic I'll bump that up the list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 8:34 PM, Blackbird Wanderer said:
On 1/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Darkwing241 said:

I try to make what people are interested in, If there is interest in Nordic I'll bump that up the list.

I can only speak for myself, but I am highly interested in Nordic Carved Armor heels. 

I should retract my request to raise the priority on the Nordic Carved Armor heels.  As it turns out, BD UUNP Dragonborn Armor Replacer already has a set (two variants, with and without fur) included.  By only building the boots and gauntlets in BodySlide, you bypass the skimpy armor variant of the cuirass and they look great with the stock armor set (which could use a retex update IMHO).

Spoiler

image.png

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, matt66 said:

First off thank you for all your work, I love it, Now for the cheeky part : Any chance you could make a light version of the heavy heels please ?

I'm not sure what you mean, all the leather, elven and other light armor ones are should already count as light armor. Like make the plate and ebony ones count as light armor?

21 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I'm not sure what you mean, all the leather, elven and other light armor ones are should already count as light armor. Like make the plate and ebony ones count as light armor?

Yea, so I can use them with the converted all to light armour patch, actually only looking for the wolf ones myself

33 minutes ago, matt66 said:

Yea, so I can use them with the converted all to light armour patch, actually only looking for the wolf ones myself

Bad news first, no I don't think I will be releasing an official patch that does that.

The good news is that reskinning an item is trivially easy to do. Just go into creation kit and repoint whatever boot you like at what you want it to look like.  I just ask that you keep anything you make strictly for personal use.

5 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello, I love your replacer version, I just think it's a shame that the heels don't make any sound. Could you maybe create a compatible version to the Mod HeelSound.

It's on the to do list.  The sound resources have permissions that would allow me to just build them into my mod, but learning to deal with the sound part of skyrim is something I've never done before.  Figuring it out will take some time.

49 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Hi, I downloaded the latest replacer version, did the bodyslide but the vampire boots seem unaffected. I added them via console. "Vampire Boots"

I don't know what you are saying.

It showed up in bodyslide correctly as heels?

in game you added "vampire boots" via console and they appeared as default?

On 2/18/2020 at 4:18 AM, AreaGamer said:

Hello, I love your replacer version, I just think it's a shame that the heels don't make any sound. Could you maybe create a compatible version to the Mod HeelSound.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:33 AM, Darkwing241 said:

It's on the to do list.  The sound resources have permissions that would allow me to just build them into my mod, but learning to deal with the sound part of skyrim is something I've never done before.  Figuring it out will take some time.

I got ya fam! ?

Try this patch

it patched DW heels and Heel Sounds

originally made for myself, and just updated today. (cuz vampires? Am I right?) ? 

DW Heel Replacer High Heel Sound Patch.7z

32 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

I did the bodyslide by searching for "DW." And the boots appeared as default.

can you do a screenshot? Go to bodyslide open the DW vampire heels do preview and prt screen. Paste in a post for us to see? 

For it to appear as default in bodyslide would be really weird!

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

I got ya fam! ?

Try this patch

it patched DW heels and Heel Sounds

originally made for myself, and just updated today. (cuz vampires? Am I right?) ? 

Thanks for the patch, this mod has been a learning adventure for me. Pretty much zero knowledge and nightasy's youtube guide series was all I had.  I've gotten pretty good at actually making models but any time I have to learn about new stuff it's slow going.  I don't actually enjoy the technical side very much so usually when I sit down I get quickly distracted.

When I started this project I had a goal in mind that was roughly "fuck patches, I just want it to install in one click." I will probably build in the sound in the near future.  I was in a bit of a dream world of thinking I might package my own unique sounds and stuff, and I buried myself in research on how I might do that.  I think just using "Heels Sound" is inevitable result. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

can you do a screenshot? Go to bodyslide open the DW vampire heels do preview and prt screen. Paste in a post for us to see? 

For it to appear as default in bodyslide would be really weird!

It appeared correctly in bodyslide preview. I'm confused!

7 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

Thanks for the patch, this mod has been a learning adventure for me. Pretty much zero knowledge and nightasy's youtube guide series was all I had.  I've gotten pretty good at actually making models but any time I have to learn about new stuff it's slow going.  I don't actually enjoy the technical side very much so usually when I sit down I get quickly distracted.

When I started this project I had a goal in mind that was roughly "fuck patches, I just want it to install in one click." I will probably build in the sound in the near future.  I was in a bit of a dream world of thinking I might package my own unique sounds and stuff, and I buried myself in research on how I might do that.  I think just using "Heels Sound" is inevitable result. 

You are gonna love this then

This is how you change it to heel sounds

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.edd3421c60d1d4bf5a11b4691f1bc9aa.png

Make heel sounds a master, and change the SNDD to that AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet

That is it. ?