Devious Mindbreak

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I need to understand your mod - i see potential for Devious Training integration :3
I stuck with being a cow - every week i promise myself - just few changes in BAC and i can back and finish DT :D 

i wish that be real

DT est better then BAC because it change way you play skyrim with defeat and devious capture !! it pure fun to play now

10 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

it work in DD 3.xxx and zaz 7.0

no issue / no ctd

That's good, but I hope the device removal at the end of the quest will still work, I use "RemoveQuestDevice" and I'm not sure if it existed in 3.0

1 minute ago, skyrimfet said:

is not better, is different and for different players

i like both

What kind of info/scripting do you need/want for DT integration? I like DT a lot so will accommodate for sure.

17 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

What is supposed to happen when you first go back to Theonold, I went through the dialogue but he didn't remove the belt in fact nothing happened.

I can only think DCL running. Any fix to get the quest to continue?

What version are you running?

If you succeed: You should get a journal entry saying to see him, he should remove the belt and nothing else.

If you fail: He should remove the belt and then..."something else"

Please put the following commands in console and give me the output:

sqs dvmb_theonoldExperiment

sqv dvmb_theonoldExperiment

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

What version are you running?

If you succeed: You should get a journal entry saying to see him, he should remove the belt and nothing else.

If you fail: He should remove the belt and then..."something else"

Please put the following commands in console and give me the output:

sqs dvmb_theonoldExperiment

sqv dvmb_theonoldExperiment

Running v 1.1 didn't know 1.2 was out.

output of commands gives:

sqs:  stages 0 to 20 have value of 1, the rest 0

sqv: enabled yes, state running, current stage 20, priority 0

Thanks for the assistance.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Any broken aliases in the sqv? And are you running DD 4.1? Did you do any in-place upgrades or always use a clean save?

Reason I ask is that in an older versions I wasn't using the correct command to remove quest items, and I don't know if that command exists anyway in DD 4.1.

4 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Any broken aliases in the sqv? And are you running DD 4.1? Did you do any in-place upgrades or always use a clean save?

Reason I ask is that in an older versions I wasn't using the correct command to remove quest items, and I don't know if that command exists anyway in DD 4.1.

What do broken aliases look like? That was all the info there was. Yes to DD4.1.

Is there any point in fixing this as it doesn't look like this quest continues after this stage anyway and I don't have the 3 recommended mods?

2 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

What do broken aliases look like? That was all the info there was. Yes to DD4.1.

Is there any point in fixing this as it doesn't look like this quest continues after this stage anyway and I don't have the 3 recommended mods?

Really there isn't much point since the quest doesn't continue. DD MCM menu option "remove quest devices" should solve your problem. You definitely have SL Expressions, that is part of Sexlab. But yeah there's not really any more content yet.

10 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Really there isn't much point since the quest doesn't continue. DD MCM menu option "remove quest devices" should solve your problem. You definitely have SL Expressions, that is part of Sexlab. But yeah there's not really any more content yet.

Alright, thanks a lot. I will definitely keep an eye out for future updates of your mod.

1 minute ago, AkiKay said:

Im guessing you use the Goosebumps ? And what version do you use ? The Compressed Version or the Uncompressed one ?

Uncompressed probably? And I don't remember tbh but maybe 'silky'. Actually I don't like the way it looks so I'll probably change ENB soon :/

1 minute ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Uncompressed probably? And I don't remember tbh but maybe 'silky'. Actually I don't like the way it looks so I'll probably change ENB soon :/

Tried Antique Dragon ENB yet ? I can´t handle it but maybe you´ll like it. 

11 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I need to understand your mod - i see potential for Devious Training integration :3
I stuck with being a cow - every week i promise myself - just few changes in BAC and i can back and finish DT :D 

Ohh Boy.. Some kind of Mental Debuffs or smth ? That´d be awesome. And i dont really understand it either. Not sure if u you are talking about the Basic Mod Idea or the Code.  I can just say that theres no real consequences. Just Windows pop up either messaging you that your PC is now Frustrated or Sex Addicted. Oh and btw. I think BAC is really good as it is right now. Although i love both BAC and DT.

6 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Ohh Boy.. Some kind of Mental Debuffs or smth ? That´d be awesome. And i dont really understand it either. Not sure if u you are talking about the Basic Mod Idea or the Code.  I can just say that theres no real consequences. Just Windows pop up either messaging you that your PC is now Frustrated or Sex Addicted. Oh and btw. I think BAC is really good as it is right now. Although i love both BAC and DT.

Basic idea is:

1. Lots of mods (Sexist Guards is an example) let you choose how submissive/orgasmic or whatever your player is. I like playing with "progression", so those things change over time. So I write scripts to change those static MCM values for me, so I don't always have to go in and out of MCM myself. (Currently doing this for 3 mods)

2. Lots of mods (Angrim's Apprentice, Radiant Prostitution) have good content but I never play them because I always RP characters that need to be forced into those situations. So I will write some "wrapper quests" to accompany these, and also write my own quests (1 of my own quests so far, no wrapper quests.)

3. Of course if any other mods want a similar thing they can use this mod's stats as a framework. Other good candidate is Lozeak's Willpower system which I like a lot, but is too "long term" for me, this mod has stats which are more "short term".

3 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Wait wait wait, so if my PC gets mindbroken, the corresponding mindbroken expressions will be visible on all NPCS in game? 

Yeah. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix that yet. If you know how to do it without overwriting the sexlab scripts, let me know...

2 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Yeah. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix that yet. If you know how to do it without overwriting the sexlab scripts, let me know...

Nah, see, she's been pushed so far over the edge that she's hallucinating. "Ooh, everyone has a big smile on their face! The world is so happy! Why, even that bloodthirsty dragon is smiling! Showing his teeth, anyway."

Level 4 hallucinations: cloak spell that turns all actors nonhostile and makes them seek out other actors at random to have sex with.

Cue CTD in 3... 2... 1...

7 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Check for a typo setting the stage to 20 instead of 30. I saw stage 21 & 22 but after the dialogue it was at 20.

22 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Check for a typo setting the stage to 20 instead of 30. I saw stage 21 & 22 but after the dialogue it was at 20.

Oops, don't know why I didn't notice that from the setstage info. It wasn't even a typo, I didn't attach any script.

BTW Thank you for checking out my mod, SD is the reason I bought Skyrim

9 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

You can fix the problem by manually setting the stage to 30, everything will work correctly from there.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:42 AM, Bobbert6996 said:

That's galgat's mod I think you're talking about - one of my favourite mods and a big inspiration.

For Skyrim I realized there is exactly one threat every player cares about: Someone threatens to adjust their Cursed Loot % chance of trap. So for blackmail content I might do that, plus some threats to civilians. I actually thought about aliasing and threatening real NPCs in game for this kind of thing. Maybe most people will react different if a merchant is being threatened rather than Nazeem. Personally I would let every bard die, since I have been testing things in an inn.

I too am a fan of Galgat's Blackmail mod for Oblivion. Personally, I find his threat of subjecting three admiring, innocent young women to slow, painful deaths more motivating than changing Cursed Loot's % chance of a trap. I also like Galgat's antagonist focusing on humiliating the heroine, which he does well. Personally, I like Mjoll the Lioness, Camilla Valerius, and Aela the Huntress best, in that order, and would respond to threats made against them. Actually, my favorite NPC is in the mod Interesting NPCs. For that reason and also just for player preference, even better than targeting a specific NPC(s) in a blackmail threat would be to let the player specify which NPC(s) he values most. Vinfamy does this immersively in his SL Kidnapped mod. He has a line the player can say to an NPC "I've heard there have been kidnappings. You should be careful," or something like that. Speaking that line targets them for kidnapping in his mod. You might do something similar.

I should say that while I consider Galgat's plot exceptional, you excel in the psychological affect on the player character. As Mega Poster said, this method of gradually breaking down the player character psychologically and emotionally is how I play anyway.

I have a few other suggestions I thought I'd offer. Maybe one will be to your liking.

I wonder if you have considered the possibility of the player's vulnerability to coercion due to their pleasure/frustration number be combined with coercion due to their current state of sexual arousal, as per the mod SL Aroused Redux. For example, while a level 3 broken player might be unable to resist a demand, a level 2 player with an arousal of 75 might be in a similar state of mind. Or even a level 1 player with an arousal of 100.

Similarly, you might consider adding that as a character is broken down psychologically and emotionally, she might be unable to will herself to remove stimulating plugs and piercings IF she's already aroused. She'd be trapped with them, even without a chastity belt, until she achieves a release. The verbiage in Fishburger's SL Aroused Redux already points to that. When at arousal level 100, if you remove a plug, a message comes up saying something like "It takes all your willpower to remove . . ." Logically, if a player's willpower is compromised, she won't be able to remove them at all. Of course, until she's able to achieve a release and remove them, she's going to be periodically pleasured and/or frustrated, propelling her toward being completely broken.

As you said, you want to keep things simple, which I appreciate. Sometimes that's best. Involving other mods might complicate things more than you feel inclined to pursue. Even so, one other possibility comes to mind. If I read the mod author's instructions correctly, he's made it easy to integrate with his mod, Simple Slavery. If a character is broken, either found that way or forced to that extreme, a bad guy might consider her ripe for slavery and sell her via that mod.

I appreciate your work and the direction you're heading. Thank you, Bobbert.