[request] Vegetable Devices: Apple like gag, leek as anal plug and etc...

Can someone please create an apple usable as a gag? Or create other vegetables and fruits useful as anal / vaginal plug? 

In the future, I would like a mod that would allow idle animation and position like on the picture. 

There are several Mods with a theme of cooking, but I miss something like that.

1231aef38617afd3dc7bb2ffff18a486.jpeg

Since I'm learning to make my own custom models, mostly gags, I gave it a go using Skyrim's default apple model.
This is what it looks like

Spoiler

ignore the drool, part of a script I made, not included

696645240_Skyrim2018081914_07_54.thumb.jpg.5b968677ac6a14d4408865495200427e.jpg

Some notes

• As they are gags, they require Devious Devices and it's requirements to make sure the mouth is open when gagged.
    • Also, the apple is using DD's locking mechanism, but I didn't make any custom messages, so the message boxes don't make much sense

• As I said, it uses Skyrim's apple model, which is pretty low-poly. I'm sure it can be a reason to NOT use it, as it's pretty botched in my opinion.

• I tried to go for the look in the image you gave, so that the apple protrudes out the mouth, but it just didn't work out with the model I had.

The item is called "Apple (gag)" and u have to use the console to get it.

AppleGag.zip

6 hours ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Since I'm learning to make my own custom models, mostly gags, I gave it a go using Skyrim's default apple model.
This is what it looks like

Hide contents

ignore the drool, part of a script I made, not included

Some notes

• As they are gags, they require Devious Devices and it's requirements to make sure the mouth is open when gagged.
    • Also, the apple is using DD's locking mechanism, but I didn't make any custom messages, so the message boxes don't make much sense

• As I said, it uses Skyrim's apple model, which is pretty low-poly. I'm sure it can be a reason to NOT use it, as it's pretty botched in my opinion.

• I tried to go for the look in the image you gave, so that the apple protrudes out the mouth, but it just didn't work out with the model I had.

The item is called "Apple (gag)" and u have to use the console to get it.

AppleGag.zip

Thanks ? ?, that's great. It works perfectly ?

I have found better models of fruit and vegetables.  Skyrim vanilla vegetables really are very square. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28091

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68184

25 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Thanks ? ?, that's great. It works perfectly ?

I have found better models of fruit and vegetables.  Skyrim vanilla vegetables really are very square. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28091

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68184

Sweet, didn't even think about mod resources!

I've used the red apple model from the resource pack, is way better quality.
Enjoy :P 

AppleGag.zip

1 hour ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Sweet, didn't even think about mod resources!

I've used the red apple model from the resource pack, is way better quality.
Enjoy :P 

AppleGag.zip

Amazing ?  

I do not want to be annoying, but can you please create some anal / vaginal plug of cucumber, banana, or whatever you think ?

16 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Amazing ?  

I do not want to be annoying, but can you please create some anal / vaginal plug of cucumber, banana, or whatever you think ?

I'm making some stuff on my own, and I have to see what I have to do in my modelling program to make the plugs move nicely with the body, so don't have time now.
I can try and find some time tomorrow.

6 hours ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

I'm making some stuff on my own, and I have to see what I have to do in my modelling program to make the plugs move nicely with the body, so don't have time now.

It would be great :classic_smile:, No rush, just do it, when you want.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:36 PM, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Something new ?

Archived