Missing "Lover's Desire" Spell

Everything seems to work with SexLab, SerialStrip, and SexLabAroused...  the core functionality is there and operational, the hotkeys, the "debug" spells, the arousal/attraction, etc.  ALL the animations seem to work perfectly, if a bit out of alignment 'cause I mess with player/NPC height, but that's my problem to work out.

But the "Lover's Desire" spell doesn't show up for me, even when disabled, re-enabled, added via console, or any other method. 

I have uninstalled/reinstalled/cleaned (the sexlab clean function) everything I can think of, with no result.  I'm using the latest FNIS, XP32 Maximum Skeleton, and whatever else is required or recommended.  LOOT sets my load order, FNIS rebuilds without errors, etc.

I've read through the attached Papyrus log, and... it's a confusing mess to me.  If you see "Lover's Desire" disabled and reenabled more than once, that's me attempting to show that while it *seems* to be working, it still doesn't show up as a usable spell when I'm done.

Here is the loadorder (directly out of LOOT):

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     EFFCore.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     RaceCompatibility.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 12  c     SkyUI.esp
 13  d     FNIS.esp
 14  e     RaceMenu.esp
 15  f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 16 10     UIExtensions.esp
 17 11     BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
 18 12     CarryweightExtended.esp
 19 13     RingsOfPower.esp
 20 14     Skill Config.esp
 21 15     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 22 16     Witch Of The Wild.esp
 23 17     Zipsuit.esp
 24 18     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 25 19     NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
 26 1a     NewVampChainsGloves.esp
 27 1b     Strap.esp
 28 1c     PlayRandomIdle.esp
 29 1d     JKs Skyrim.esp
 30 1e     Purity.esp
 31 1f     cbmodTheGrotto.esp
 32 20     Ambriel.esp
 33 21     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 34 22     AuroraFollower.esp
 35 23     Skyrim Unbound.esp
 36 24     EFFDialogue.esp
 37 25     Valdmire.esp
 38 26     SofiaFollower.esp
 39 27     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
 40 28     EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
 41 29     chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
 42 2a     CerwidenCompanion.esp
 43 2b     Recorder Follower Base.esp
 44 2c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 45 2d     Remodeled Armor.esp
 46 2e     FNISspells.esp
 47 2f     Darklilith.esp
 48 30     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 49 31     EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
 50 32     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 51 33     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 52 34     Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
 53 35     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 54 36     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 55 37     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 56 38     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 57 39     CustomVLFormWings.esp
 58 3a     NoMoreUglyVampireLord.esp
 59 3b     Seductress Serana.esp
 60 3c     UD_Serana.esp
 61 3d     Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
 62 3e     Daedric Extra Armor.esp
 63 3f     Dynasty Armor.esp
 64 40     Dual Sheath Redux.esp
 65 41     Better Vampires.esp
 66 42     BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
 67 43     TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
 68 44     MatchingSetCheat.esp
 69 45     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 70 46     CaesiaFollower.esp
 71 47     The Manipulator.esp
 72 48     cbmodAsh.esp
 73 49     Dwarvenbikini.esp
 74 4a     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 75 4b     Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
 76 4c     ErynielElfV2.esp
 77 4d     Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
 78 4e     DeadlyDragons.esp
 79 4f     DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
 80 50     DDC3-DD patch.esp
 81 51     BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
 82 52     SerialStrip.esp
 83 53     SerialStripper.esp
 84 54     FISS.esp
 85 55     Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I'm sure there are a few things I could get rid of, but I'd rather not start over *again* to get a set of mods operational.  I will if I have to, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Anything else you need, I'll be happy to provide.  Since this is a scripting thing (IMO) and not a graphical one, there's a lot less to investigate and/or test on my end should someone provide a suggestion.

TY for your time.

Papyrus.1.log

NOTE: Just to test, I am going to start a new game and see if there's something else I did along the way that caused the problem.  If that's the case, I'll report back here and save you guys some headaches.

OK, new game test -- same result.  Animations work fine, but no "Desire" spell.

Did a fresh install of Skyrim, installed most of the same mods, leaving out a bunch of lesser used companions.

Same issue.  Everything about SexLab seems to work (Matchmaker, SerialStrip, etc.) but Aroused still won't give me a spell.

• 2 weeks later...

Lover's Desire is a debuff effect applied by SexLab Aroused mod. All it does is reduce your skill xp gained when you are aroused. So while player's arousal value is low, you don't have the debuff at all.

I mean, don't look for it in the Illusion/Alteration etc.. should be in Active effects when it's on, sometimes.

• 2 years later...
On 8/30/2018 at 2:39 PM, Zaflis said:

Lover's Desire is a debuff effect applied by SexLab Aroused mod. All it does is reduce your skill xp gained when you are aroused. So while player's arousal value is low, you don't have the debuff at all.

I mean, don't look for it in the Illusion/Alteration etc.. should be in Active effects when it's on, sometimes.

it is an spell, had it for years before i was forced to do a clean install. now it won't show up... before I could cast from the alteration spells list

39 minutes ago, jorgen.klein said:

it is an spell, had it for years before i was forced to do a clean install. now it won't show up... before I could cast from the alteration spells list

SLEN has some arousal related spells for each magic school, perhaps that's what you recall. But as Zaflis says, Lover's Desire is an active effect from SL Aroused. Both SLEN spells and the SL aroused effect can be enabled/disabled in its MCM, so you'll need to check that.

Edited by Just Don't
2 hours ago, Just Don't said:

SLEN has some arousal related spells for each magic school, perhaps that's what you recall. But as Zaflis says, Lover's Desire is an active effect from SL Aroused. Both SLEN spells and the SL aroused effect can be enabled/disabled in its MCM, so you'll need to check that.

In game its called like "irresisteble me" of Irresistable NPC" those also come from aroused redux it is an active spell one can use, but yes the desire spell is an active state... usually active beyond a certain treshold and has always a negative effect... but that one is not what can be activated or deactivated.. it are those irresistable spells one can use... and those I miss for some reason

1 hour ago, jorgen.klein said:

In game its called like "irresisteble me" of Irresistable NPC" those also come from aroused redux it is an active spell one can use, but yes the desire spell is an active state... usually active beyond a certain treshold and has always a negative effect... but that one is not what can be activated or deactivated.. it are those irresistable spells one can use... and those I miss for some reason

You mean the "Irresistible Attractive - Self" and "Irresistible Attractive - Target" spells? Because you didn't mention that in your previous message, and it's something entirely different. These spells are from Matchmaker.

Edited by Just Don't
27 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

You mean the "Irresistible Attractive - Self" and "Irresistible Attractive - Target" spells? Because you didn't mention that in your previous message, and it's something entirely different. These spells are from Matchmaker.

ok hmmm.. Well You could be right about that, I used to have about 172 active plugins.. (now 166) guess that may be one of them... thanks