Legit alternatives to Emuparadise? Also issue with certain iso zips

LesboIsBesto

So with emuparadise now ded, anyone here got a good alternative that wont ask for money or shit on my pc with viruses??? I use portalroms but it has a small selection compared to emuparadise.

Also from that site I downloaded a few torrents out of fear of that site gettin hit too but the issue is certain torrents gave me over a dozen zip or rar files with their own iso's or others numbering from part 1 to sometimes 20 or 30. Like this:

283677247_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.cb900857d001ec7453088345aa51d5a7.png1388186287_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.9358ceff32ace190bf584ad8341b5ab7.png175759386_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.0bc5f7228b4821797d76a701781d24d5.png

Anyone with emulator experience know how to handle these? I use the latest versions of Dolphin, PCSX2, & ePSXe

On 8/12/2018 at 6:36 PM, Doctor Cadaver said:

As you can see, the parts of the .zip archive are in sequential order.  Just highlight the first part of the archive until you see the ISO, and extract to your game folder.  The rest will take care of itself.  Just make sure you download all of the parts first, or it won't work.  Some .zip archives just won't work at all, due to corruption, or a bad download.

I frequent Emuparadise without any issue.  But then again, I'm on my Android phone most of the time.

Emuparadise removed all their downloads due to fear of being sued by nintendo or sony or the likes. I guess nintendo aren't happy with rom sites, because they want to sell their classic consoles. That is what I got out of what is going on with emuparadise (and I guess some other rom sites too). 

As for what I'm using for roms...Vimm's lair is probably one of the better ones if not the best one currently still up. But, a lot of people are using it so downloads are kinda slow. Tons of games though, I got a bunch of the old SNES ones. Lots of games on there.

Archived