Lovers with PK animations no longer starting

I had it working fine and I was so proud of myself but somehow I have screwed something up. I was getting game crashes every time I entered a new area in the Mages' District so I was disabling a bunch of mods to try and fix the problem. I ended up just loading an old save as I think it was because of my meddling around with character stats in the console. I only disabled the additional plug-in mods; I didn't touch any of the framework mods. After re-enabling everything, my animations no longer work. (The partner just stands inside my body while the audio plays normally.) In the spoiler you'll find my load order. I'm using OBSE v21 and Pluggy v125.

Spoiler

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
		01  Lovers with PK.esm
		02  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
		03  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
		04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
		05  Knights.esp
		06  LoversLight.esp
		07  LoversBackup2.esp
		08  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
		09  LoversBed.esp
		0A  LoversPayBandit.esp
		0B  GlenvarCastle.esp
		0C  Gianna.esp
		0D  LoversRaperS.esp
		0E  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
		0F  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
		10  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
		11  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.35]
		12  SomewhatRealisticSwords.esp
		13  Dragon Templar.esp
		14  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
		15  UVIII.esp
		16  TheOneRing.esp
		17  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
		18  LoversMB2.esp
		19  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
		1A  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Also I'm not sure if this is related, but after installing the mods in the supplemental plugin pack I started getting this strange "head bob" effect when playing in first-person. It almost always happens when I first load a save but it usually goes away after a few minutes.

First sort your load order.

Then start a new game, the bug can be in your save , and after a extensive change of the load order it's always better to start a new game.

And you can install LAPF again, let if overwrite all files.
-------------------------
More about Load order: read my  yellow Link below.

Make sure you disabled all lovers esm and esp files and then rebuild your bashed patch.  This is important if you messed with your load order as you could have a bunch of conflicts if you don't.  Also, as Fejeena states, start a new game after changing your load order.

Using BOSS to sort my mods and starting a new game worked. I just wish I hadn't waited until I was halfway through the game to start installing all these mods.  Drawing my weapon gets rid of the head bob effect if anyone else has that issue. Appreciate the quick help guys! 

Archived