WW 3.3.4.129h Last Exception

I updated WW to 3.3.4.129h from g and had gotten this LE. Normally I am able to determine the issue, but after staring at this for a while I can't seem to figure the issue. So I was wondering if anyone could help me find what the issue might be.

I don't use anything that is entirely dependent on WW outside of animations and some buyable items for animations.

Pastebin

Outdated Tunable Override Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '14319' (0x00000000000037EF) contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '130635' (0x000000000001FE4B) contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

On 8/6/2018 at 9:01 AM, Vengeance_11 said:

There's a broken mod somewhere. You'll just have to go through your folder testing every one to find the culprit.

14 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '14319' (0x00000000000037EF) contains incorrect/outdated information.

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '130635' (0x000000000001FE4B) contains incorrect/outdated information.

Thanks for the assistance, it turned out to be an aspiration mod that came with a custom sim. I wasn't expecting any of the sort when I added some new sims along with updating WW so those mods never crossed my mind.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

who can help me find this mod that cause my game

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '26920' contains incorrect/outdated information. Click on one of the identifier to copy it.

You can locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this faulty resource using the TS4 Package Searcher (Windows Only) by Scumbumbo.

Enter the identifier into the 'Instance' field and try removing or updating PACKAGE files that are pointing to the cause of the issue.

If you link the full lastexception report it would be much easier to see what the problem is. Anyway its telling you that a tuning fil is outdated, meaning that your game files are corrupted OR that you downloaded a mod that is outdated and needs an update. 

If its a problem with game files you should be able to repair it through steam or origin (repair game files, or check game files integrity).

If it is a problem with a mod you need to remove it or update it. 

If you have no idea what mod is causing trouble you can move all your mods out of the sims 4 folder, delete localthumscache file, repair your game, and try to see if it works properly. If it works then add your mods one by one until you find which one is problematic.

Anyway if you link the lastexception file it would be easier to tell.