anyone know what happend to mrsasa789

Rex89

14 hours ago, CPU said:

Looks like the user is 100% fine and the mods are also 100% fine.

well it nice the mod page is fine but is there ban a temp one or a permanent one, sure there account looks fine but yeah it kind of dumb they use the word banned as a broad term for some things but owell ill just hope for the best i guess

Untitledsdf.thumb.jpg.ac2c7d2654239a0e11f67959653a34db.jpg

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6821052-mrsasa789-banned/?hl=%2Bmrsasa789

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2018 at 12:20 AM, Rex89 said:

well it nice the mod page is fine but is there ban a temp one or a permanent one, sure there account looks fine but yeah it kind of dumb they use the word banned as a broad term for some things but owell ill just hope for the best i guess

Untitledsdf.thumb.jpg.ac2c7d2654239a0e11f67959653a34db.jpg

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6821052-mrsasa789-banned/?hl=%2Bmrsasa789

no offense, correct behavior of the Nexus moderators, as it looks has @mrsasa789 multiple copyright infringement committed.
In some countries copyright mean nothing, but in the EU and America, copyright is respected!
if BANNED, then it's own guilt and not the guilt of the moderators.

Moderation history

This member received 0 informal warnings and 0 formal warnings before they were banned

Reference posts lead no nowhere. No 3rd party verification possible. Case closed.

That's called heart shot. And that's something I haven't seen for... uh... a long time.

The man is dead. RIP

43 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Reference posts lead no nowhere. No 3rd party verification possible. Case closed.

That's called heart shot. And that's something I haven't seen for... uh... a long time.

The man is dead.

Oops, I did not pay attention to that, no warnings before!
he does not even have the option to remove his mods on Nexus!

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

Oops, I did not pay attention to that, no warnings before!
he does not even have the option to remove his mods on Nexus!

Nor is there any proof that there ever was a copyright infringement whatsoever.

But enough about tactics and style. This is LoversLab, thank the Lord of Hosts...

53 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Nor is there any proof that there ever was a copyright infringement whatsoever.

But enough about tactics and style. This is LoversLab, thank the Lord.

You dare question the dominion of the Nexus gods? They act purely in the interest of preserving their sites integrity and if enforcing rules when/where they feel like it is called for- then they will do it and more. They will use every means necessary, fair and unfair to trip you up and expose your weaknesses..........

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

You dare question the dominion of the Nexus gods? They act purely in the interest of preserving their sites integrity and if enforcing rules when/where they feel like it is called for- then they will do it and more.:beer:

Well, you really want me to blow my cover, eh? Nice 2nd try tho'. You still have one left... then you are mine! :classic_laugh:

:beer: To us!

Archived