Amorous Adventures Extended [V1.2.1 ] (2019/01/11)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cannot complete True Braith quest, when taking Saffir back to her house midday the door is locked, she won't unlock it, and picking it results in a guard barging in, and angering her. It's only unlocked  when Amren's home... so no dice was looking forward to shagging Saffir, too. "setstage 40025AF3 150" is the only way to complete otherwise she follows you everywhere complaining about wanting to go home and read.

• 2 months later...

booy i should have read the comments before blindly installing this, i appreciate the effort of trying to keep this mod alive but god is the author's english bad, a co-author to help out with the english could save this since the new dialogues barely make any sense, also the half finished quests really break muh immersion, like the "save the bride" quest, i'm guessing it was not meant to be in the game yet?

anyway hope the author comes back or someone pick this up again

Can someone bring me up to speed on how this mod is doing as well as what it even adds, all I'm seeing is downloads for walkthroughs

I don't really care if its english is broken, i've read enough Manwhas/poor trans comics with shattered english to know what the gist of it.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:19 PM, GodSmack said:

Can someone bring me up to speed on how this mod is doing as well as what it even adds, all I'm seeing is downloads for walkthroughs

I don't really care if its english is broken, i've read enough Manwhas/poor trans comics with shattered english to know what the gist of it.

it works in a new game, if you completed some secondary quests you cant progress through a lot of these, and there are some place-holders that really dont need to be in the game

i feel like its not worth it

• 5 weeks later...

it's great to see FoxFingers's good work being continued.

a few suggestions:

1)Serana's storyline should be extended, as she is the one and only follower in the game who has got a soul. 

a)more adventures into her daughter of coldharbour' origin: flash back in time to save her before she was violated and turned by Molag Bal. Confront and defeat Molag Bal.

b)Merge with the mod 'Marriable Serana', make Serana marriable when all related quest is completed. Have a wedding with Serana, with the option to invite Serana's mother Valerica to attend the ceremony.

c)merge with 'beeingfemale', have babies with Serana, marking the end of daughers of coldhour, and beginning of sons and daughers of dragonborn . ?

2)add Katria's storyline. She is very desirable. Having her as an ethereal follower/lover can be great.

3)add Karliah's storyline. Choose either to bring Gallus back to unite with her, or marry her.

4)multiple marriages and divorce.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

if you plan on adding more could you include a romance with Frea (the nord for the skaal village)? you could call it "Seduction of the Skaal" of something. and as long as someone is reading this i'll keep going, you could include a quest to get Beleval as a lover (she the only female wood elf in the game) and maybe a quest to get Katria as a lover, she's a ghost but so is Mirabelle Ervine when you get her as a lover (its a spell you use so you can do something similar with Katria, and maybe Hestla, you get a dawnguard lover but what about if you playing a vampire lord? sure you get serana, but you get her either why. Hestla is just another vampire you can sleep with. and don't even get me started on the thieves guild we already get sapphire but there are 3 more girls in the guild, vex, tonillia and karliah, all of them would be great as lovers, now i would bring up the 2 girls in the dark brotherhood (not counting babette because even if shes 300 years old she still looks like a kid) but asterd and gabriella die, but then you could just you the ghost summoning book thing again, you don't have to do any of this but i think a lot of people would enjoy these characters a lovers, just a few i thought of and i have more ideas if you're interested 

• 5 months later...

Es wäre schön wenn auch Charaktere aus dragonborn mit in den mod eingearbeitet würden. Ich finde es sehr schade das man keine questreihe mit frea hat, die zum Beispiel der von serana ähneln könnte. 

Soweit ich das sehe ist dies bisher weder bei der Standard noch bei der extended Version der Fall. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 8:52 AM, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Any way to get a list of all quest ID's? Can't find them in using the "save funclist 1" command.

I have enough knowledge using console commands that I can fix them myself once I get the information and everyone else would be able to as well.

I don't know what command does. Use "showquesttargets" and it should pull up a list of all your current quests and their aliases. "More Informative Console" can help as well.

• 1 month later...

I've been looking through all the SLAL packs and can't seem to find a MFFF animation, which is sorely needed near the end of the Braith quest. I just need one and I really am trying to avoid the solution of editing MFFFF animations.  Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

A new version of the Amorous Adventures Extended ESP file is available on the SSE side. I cleaned up the English and removed the functional but oddball, bare bones Bryling quest.  I'll try to do a proper backport to LE when I get the chance, but, apparently, since it doesn't have any SSE specific features you may be able to just use the AmorAdvExtended.esp as a drop in replacement for JackP's AmorAdvExtended.esp and have it work in LE until then, Even if it's Form 44 rather than 43. Still, make a hard save, back up your original AmorAdvExtended.esp and USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Also, I don't have enough experience to fix any issues with JackP's quests and objectives, so I can't "support" that part of the mod. 

35 minutes ago, Sundder said:

A new version of the Amorous Adventures Extended ESP file is available on the SSE side. I cleaned up the English and removed the functional but oddball, bare bones Bryling quest.  I'll try to do a proper backport to LE when I get the chance, but, apparently, since it doesn't have any SSE specific features you may be able to just use the AmorAdvExtended.esp as a drop in replacement for JackP's AmorAdvExtended.esp and have it work in LE until then, Even if it's Form 44 rather than 43. Still, make a hard save, back up your original AmorAdvExtended.esp and USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Also, I don't have enough experience to fix any issues with JackP's quests and objectives, so I can't "support" that part of the mod. 

Just drag and drop and replace. Form 44 should work with oldrim as well.

AmorAdvExtended [English and Bryling FIX].7z

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...