Amorous Adventures Extended [V1.2.1 ] (2019/01/11)

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know what it means if you get the message "your lovers relationshiprank increase"? it's part of the original mod and happens sometimes after sex.

Maybe it is because the original AA quest there add some scripts like setrelationshiprank(4) or something. It aims to improve you and your lovers' relathionship, at least not enemy.

I will add it if essential. 

13 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

So far you are doing a great job with continuing this mod, though do oyu have any plans for solstheim?

Yes, I want to try to do something for the DLC, such as the Skaal girl Frea and Morwen, just needing some time.

15 hours ago, jackp said:

Thanks for your suggestions, which was wonderful especilly for Fura. I think I will try to add it to the dawnguard line not the vampire line.

I'm glad you liked them ?  So you will add it for a Dawnguard girl? Tilde or Vori would be nice.

Here's another: You meet Eisa Blackthorn fighting the bandits and assist her, she acts aggressively and tells you to not get close if you want to keep your head, you can end quest or ask her what happened ( easy persuasion check). Then you can offer her 1000 gold to join you as a follower to clear out Frostmere crypt so she can clear her bounty and start new life or you let her go to Moorside Inn. After defeating the Pale lady she changes her opinion of you, she asks for a Nord mead drink before starting to hit on you after which she becomes lover.

If you don't hire her with 1000 gold and defeat Pale lady without her, you can show/gift her the pale blade in the Inn regardless and after a drink together she becomes lover.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't mention my fix because it was for when you asked Elsif's body double to follow you for some fun, but the real Elsif would follow instead. I'd have to take another look at the mod to see what's causing that particular issue. You can try my fix, but it may or may not work.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:01 PM, desafinado56 said:

I dont think so all animations play for me

I think that's what the mod fixes.   If you have the Aggressive Animation Fix it will stop aggressive animations from playing if you have h restrict aggressive animation on.  That setting is to keep aggressive animations from being used for consensual sex scenes. 

7 hours ago, axz2 said:

I think that's what the mod fixes.   If you have the Aggressive Animation Fix it will stop aggressive animations from playing if you have h restrict aggressive animation on.  That setting is to keep aggressive animations from being used for consensual sex scenes. 

Misread what you meant with what you said i though you were having a bug that only played agressive animations no matter what

• 2 weeks later...

This looks awesome but there is a small step back with this Mod...

By the time you got it here its already to late cause most of us done all the quest including the Book of Love etc...in fact I have completed all the side quests and main story and all the Sexlab Amorous Adventures....its to late for me and to much off a problem to get back... 

So to make this work its to late for me ...sad

21 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

This looks awesome but there is a small step back with this Mod...

By the time you got it here its already to late cause most of us done all the quest including the Book of Love etc...in fact I have completed all the side quests and main story and all the Sexlab Amorous Adventures....its to late for me and to much off a problem to get back... 

So to make this work its to late for me ...sad

I like where this is going even though its true that its a bit of a step back regarding the original amorous adventures mod, however it's still enjoyable and it comes fro ma guy that is still learning the language so perhaps someone with time and moding skills should give him a hand.

On 10/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, KM100z said:

I liked the original version but what I would have loved was more of a beasty theme included,  does your update do this? Or will it be a future thing?

I find it hard to believe something like that would ever be included here as this mod never originally touched on that subject and the way things are looking it will remain that way.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:28 PM, desafinado56 said:

I find it hard to believe something like that would ever be included here as this mod never originally touched on that subject and the way things are looking it will remain that way.

you never know, and no harm in asking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Just a couple of dialog suggestion changes to your mod. The starting dialog line for the Love of Mara quest is: "Hello Priestess. I think you beauty can help me" might sound better as this "Hello Priestess. I think your beauty can help me" or as "Hello Priestess. I think your beautiful. Can you help me?" might flow better into the next dialog line. One of the next dialog lines says: "I'm look at you beautiful Priestess." might be better as "I'm looking at you beautiful Priestess".

• 3 weeks later...