View File

As requested in the Request thread

ABDL.thumb.png.420287ca4e84b2f4a0e6772244d0400c.png

Pacifier converted by me from Sims 2 - Original by boblishman
Diaper was made from the toddler version in game

Both enabled for male and female.

Enabled for Everyday/Sleep/Swim wear

Please don't ask other creators to convert this to Sims 2 - Most of them don't play the adult game

Recolours welcome with a link back here for the mesh and credit me and please keep it free, so no Patreon/Paysites/Adfly

Also please don't reupload to any other site - No uploading to Pandora Sims, Russian sites. Exclusive to LoversLab, not posting this to my own site.

View File

• 2 weeks later...

i love this we need more adbl   like more baby interactions options where the wearer should not be allowed to change his/ her own diaper/nappy but cry  or wait to be changed by a carer sim to add humiliation, have the option of a bottled milk only diet or even better breast fed and walk styles like as if they were properly diapered aka worsened  when diaper is full  

Notice regarding this download

Please do not send requests to other creators asking for this to be converted to Sims 2.

The Sims 2 community (most of them don't play the adult game). I made it as a request for this site only.

As I do create for Sims 2, you can ask me about conversions

• 2 weeks later...

The pacifier is in the accessories section in CAS (the glasses section)

Also the one asking for conversion to Sims 2 by a few PMs and in this thread. I'm sorry haven't had time to reply.

I'll consider it when I find somewhere to share it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2018 at 1:45 PM, Julie J said:

The pacifier is in the accessories section in CAS (the glasses section)

Also the one asking for conversion to Sims 2 by a few PMs and in this thread. I'm sorry haven't had time to reply.

I'll consider it when I find somewhere to share it.

as for where to share it, sexysims.info has a sims 2 section and a pretty good selection of adult mods for that game if you wanna try sharing it there. iirc i've seen some of your content on there before so i figure you already know about it, and im not sure how friendly they are over there toward abdl, but that's the only really active adult sims 2 mod site that i know of these days.

Hi Julie .Im not diaper fan but that pacifier is something what I need. Thx a lot
I was not looking for this but for your shirts. Cant find it. You have really a mess in your downloads :D . No ........ sorry .... download section is chaotic and thanks to this chaos I found this. So Thx a Lot. By the way ... can you please navigate me to the place where you have shirts without bra? Long ,open , one of these is white  with pink-black strips.

Spoiler

pacifier.jpg.231c35d2ba63efea1abb2372fd878710.jpg

EDIT : Found it SIMS 4: Female Backyard Sexy Shirt . thx

On 11/17/2018 at 2:09 AM, Julie J said:

I stopped sharing at sexysims a long time ago for various reasons.

Why not share the files via email my address is pcrox112@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Julie J:

I applied the available pampers designs mods found on the "Mod the Sims" site. The results are quite cute. The overlays work quite well with your diaper and pacifier package. I don't want to post the resulting package unless it's clear that I won't be stepping on any toes from the originator of the pampers mods and yourself. Plus, I don't know if adding swatches to the diapers and pacifier package will cause instability in the game. Please advise!

I'm not an artist and I'm not having the best of luck designing things in Blender, but I'm learning.

Untitled.png

I'll answer some of the questions here

The blog isn't ideal, already have 2 tumblrs and a wordpress, I am looking for an alternative or change of theme. I do want to keep the 18+ stuff away from the non-adult stuff.

Any suggestions would be welcome :)

I don't mind anyone retexturing my meshes as long as credit is given and kept free. They look great.

The one that keeps deleting their accounts and reactivating. I won't share any cc by e-mail anymore, sorry.

With Sexysims - forum is undermoderated, I offered to help, they declined.

Also those finding the blog "chaotic" please use the labels on the right side to find what you're looking for.

With what happened with tumblr, there's no plans to change this blog. I've also added a search facility and changed the theme.

It will still be for Sims 2, Sims 3 and SIms 4 and donations welcome :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 1:50 PM, Bronta said:

Julie J:

I applied the available pampers designs mods found on the "Mod the Sims" site. The results are quite cute. The overlays work quite well with your diaper and pacifier package. I don't want to post the resulting package unless it's clear that I won't be stepping on any toes from the originator of the pampers mods and yourself. Plus, I don't know if adding swatches to the diapers and pacifier package will cause instability in the game. Please advise!

I'm not an artist and I'm not having the best of luck designing things in Blender, but I'm learning.

Untitled.png

I love this! Could you email me it maybe? my email is stalkernacho1000@gmail