Small time programmer looking to work with animators

Hello, I'm not sure where this should go on the forum so forgive me if this is out of place.

To keep it short I am an independent programmer working on an 18+ game based on sex, nudity and lewdness. The game is being developed on Unity with C# and blender FBX for the models.

I consider myself a competent programmer but I lack the animation skills needed to make the game look good. I see a lot of talented animators on these forums making impressive stuff that would look good in it's own game. I don't expect to make any profit from this project, so I can't offer much, but I know animations take time and are valuable so I'm willing to negotiate something. If anyone is interested please let me know so we can discuss further details. If you know of any animators who might be interested in this kind of thing, please let them know as well.

Thank you

Hi!

Im a Sims 4 animator in training!

I've been making animations and poses for Wickedwhims for a little over a year and my main focus has been more towards female solo and girl on girl scenes,

I'm by no means a pro but happy to assist if any of my blender files interest you and can be used

12 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Several animators here are interested/specialized in specific content, so could you tell them what type of anims you're looking for?

I'm open to any anims at all. Anyone who is interested is welcome to join.

Archived