Labia piercing?

8 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Do you have examples of the kinds you would like to see and do you use as specific CC bottom for lady sims?

6 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Well i do have some piercing CC, though not sure if it's what you are looking for https://www.patreon.com/sstormyy/posts?tag=BDSM

P. S i too would love to known what specific look you have in mind 

I'm using BB female bottom and wild_guy body details. And regarding the look - nothing to fancy, just to give a flavour. Something like this maybe:

Spoiler

200705131218-pix1.jpg.6b948947ba9ed936ee1c0689a5243041.jpglabia-rings-512.jpg.03ca68f4d7bbb8c613da0210ba12b0a1.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, IGI 2000 said:

I'm using BB female bottom and wild_guy body details. And regarding the look - nothing to fancy, just to give a flavour. Something like this maybe:

Hide contents

200705131218-pix1.jpg.6b948947ba9ed936ee1c0689a5243041.jpglabia-rings-512.jpg.03ca68f4d7bbb8c613da0210ba12b0a1.jpg

Nothing like this I understand? That's a pity :(

• 6 months later...
19 minutes ago, erplederp said:

A bit late, but I've tried converting/editing one of MiniGiles' piercings to create something for the ladies too:

It's designed to match the default nude bottom, so YMMV with the BB bottom though. Available here.

Looks great! How does it react to clothing? Would it need to be removed when pants are worn?

5 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Looks great! How does it react to clothing? Would it need to be removed when pants are worn?

TY! I think it would stick out in most cases (esp. with any kind of skinnier pants). It works better with skirts :), although sometimes the shadow it is supposed to drop on the skin is noticeable on the fabric.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, erplederp said:

A bit late, but I've tried converting/editing one of MiniGiles' piercings to create something for the ladies too:

Intimate Piercing

It's designed to match the default nude bottom, so YMMV with the BB bottom though. Available here.

Great stuff, thx, that's exactly what I was looking for! Also goes nicely with some default nude bottom revealing skirts.

Archived