[SOLVED] Outfit

Hello everyone !!

I am searching this mod for weeks, now ! I remember when it was released it was very popular but now I can't find it anymore, I don't even remember the name of the mod TT

Can someone help me ? Here is a screenshot of the outfit I have took from the latest video of MxR

1532708547-20180727-180601.jpg

Thank you in advance !!! :D

9 minutes ago, FlowersOfSakura said:

Hello everyone !!

I am searching this mod for weeks, now ! I remember when it was released it was very popular but now I can't find it anymore, I don't even remember the name of the mod TT

Can someone help me ? Here is a screenshot of the outfit I have took from the latest video of MxR

1532708547-20180727-180601.jpg

Thank you in advance !!! :D

Took 30 sec https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91248

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Surely the link would have been below the vid on YT and MxR would have said what it was when he got to it in the vid?

He wasn't talking about this mod in his video, if he haved I didn't have made this post xD

He just put up on his character and go wild~ If I remember well he already have made a video about this outfit, but like I have said earlier, I didn't find it TT Even after watching all the videos he have done about Skyrim TT

Archived