[SEARCH] High Heeled Vanilla Boots (existing mod, forgot the name)

I found this request on Reddit (click this thing below to see original). I'm also looking for this mod, link or at least the mod name. It doesn't seem to be Kendo2 HighHeels vanilla replacer.

On 7/23/2018 at 7:51 AM, zax said:

I found this request on Reddit (click this thing below to see original). I'm also looking for this mod, link or at least the mod name. It doesn't seem to be Kendo2 HighHeels vanilla replacer.

Found them here. Just follow all the links in the post to get all the boots that were modified.

1 hour ago, JafK1 said:

Found them here. Just follow all the links in the post to get all the boots that were modified.

Thanks. Why do these Korean/Chinese modders keep such awesome stuff for themselves?

Btw, not sure if you noticed but in each of these links/topics theres a guy called "Sagilen" posting NiOverride compatible fixed version (can be used as replacer without ESP). And if I understood correctly they planned to release some complete mod with HH boots, but last time Aox516 logged on was 3-4 months ago, Sagilen was last seen online somewhere this month, not sure which one made the meshes though...

1 hour ago, zax said:

Thanks. Why do these Korean/Chinese modders keep such awesome stuff for themselves?

Btw, not sure if you noticed but in each of these links/topics theres a guy called "Sagilen" posting NiOverride compatible fixed version (can be used as replacer without ESP). And if I understood correctly they planned to release some complete mod with HH boots, but last time Aox516 logged on was 3-4 months ago, Sagilen was last seen online somewhere this month, not sure which one made the meshes though...

No, I didnt notice have to go back and get the NiOverride version. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived