Instruction-less mod

Hey, so, after years of modding Skyrim, I decided to play Oblivion again and turn it into a cesspool, just like my Skyrim.

I wanted some neat custom races, and saw this Draenei race. In the downloads section, it has 5 files, none of which contain read-me's.

The mod page itself, as well as the comments, have no instructions whatsoever. The mod author has also been MIA for like three years, according to his/her profile page.

Am I dumb? Is this actually easy to install? Is there a better Draenei mod out there for Oblivion?
and please, no one say "you can just make your own".

You know how to install Oblivion Mods?

And how to install Oblivion ?

Game NEVER in C : program files x86

Never use Nexus Modmanager for Oblivion.  Use Oblivion or TES Modmanager

Never use LOOT to sort your load order, use BOSS.

Read my yellow Link in my signature below.

------------------

The Drenai Mod

You unpack the eps, meshes and textures files in one folder. ( the data folders )

Then you unpack the armors fixed in the same folder

Now you should have one Data folder, and inside a esp and two folders ( mehes and textures)

The "Non-FleshyFutaSkin" is a ...yes no fleshy skin. The penis will be full blue, no fleshy tip.

Now you can create a OMod   Or install manually ; copy esp, meshes ,textures in your game data folder, activate the esp in the Modmanager.

If you play Lovers/LAPF you use the NormalAnimFuta.nif in the LAPF body folders. ( the lower body will then be used during sex )

The body of the race are clothes !! you equipe the clothes.

But you can use the body meshes from data\meshes\characters\draenei\body   and replace a set body body you don't need with the dreanei body, or you use Blockhead. ( both possibilities for player-only body )

If you replace the default game body with the dreanei body all NPC will have the body and you need a full vanilla armor and clothes replacer with hooves-lowerbody. no good idea.

Archived