I have sex lab and everything I need downloaded although I like to roleplay with my character, my character is female sorcerrer learning from jarek and xanthy having xanthy as her first time "lover" when I press N and look at his sex diary hes more of of an agressive person and it shows in game play.  these vanilla animations arent doing it, in the options though for sex lab it does say "restrict agressive animations" I dont have it restricted but i also dont know how to toggle it, I have a mod that will let me do any npc, but is there any mods that will like make someone choke your character that someone can link for me ?

If I understand what you're looking for correctly, the first thing you're going to need are some choking animations if you don't already have some. 

If you don't already have SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) it is the easiest way to add more animations to Sexlab. You just need to find the animations you want for it to install.

I know that FunnyBizness has some choking animations, and some of Leito's Aggressive animations have choking stages. There are others too I'm sure.

There are a variety of ways to trigger the animations in-game. The one I use for things like you mention is SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) because, with it, you can ask for a variety of kinds of acts, including "be rough with me" at higher relationship ranks.

Hope that helps.

I am pretty sure Anub's pack listed above has an animation named "Choke" and I think also has one named "Magicka" where the male actor uses a mage staff and levitation magic to bind and reposition the female actor. I think it works amazingly well for a mage type aggressor.

You might also want the pack from MasterMike which has Illusion and Alteration named animations, some of which are aggressive (especially the Illusion ones). There are two female Alteration ones where she is the spell caster but that could be an RP way for your sorceress to show her mastery of the spells.