bliverfsu Posted January 24, 2020 Posted January 24, 2020 Thanks for sharing this with us. Your overwatch sims are perfect and I really like the clothing styles you gave them. Thanks again. 2
2cool4u_1 Posted January 24, 2020 Posted January 24, 2020 5 minutes ago, bliverfsu said: Thanks for sharing this with us. Your overwatch sims are perfect and I really like the clothing styles you gave them. Thanks again. I second that notion. Unless they're asking for help, I always find it interesting to see what people feel is important, that it's worth breaking their silence to say. Congratulations on making your first post since joining over 2 years ago. 1
erplederp Posted January 25, 2020 Author Posted January 25, 2020 @bliverfsu Thank you for your kind words! I think the design of the Overwatch characters is super cute and/or pretty (well, maybe not in Roadhog's case) so I like having them as sims. I am considering putting together Amélie next... 3
bliverfsu Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 On 1/25/2020 at 4:33 AM, erplederp said: @bliverfsu Thank you for your kind words! I think the design of the Overwatch characters is super cute and/or pretty (well, maybe not in Roadhog's case) so I like having them as sims. I am considering putting together Amélie next... Yes! Would love to see your Widow design and (fingers crossed) maybe Ashe after that . I'm sure whatever you do it will be superb, looking forward to your future designs. 1
erplederp Posted January 29, 2020 Author Posted January 29, 2020 Thank you, @bliverfsu and @JdR2014! This is how Amélie looks like now. She's still a work in progress (and will be for quite some time). Both Ashe and Sombra would be very fun to make! 4
laurapalyna Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 Thanks for sharing. I felt bad for Gabrielle while downloading your clothing, you know, with that pose where she's blushing and looks super embarrassed. I concocted a whole tragic backstory for her and had to place her in my game. She's my current fave sim too. 1
erplederp Posted April 20, 2020 Author Posted April 20, 2020 @laurapalyna Oh, I'm glad you like Gabby! She's definitely one of my favourites too and she's great for all kinds of cute costumes. Although I initially based her on Cassandra Goth, I had a sweet and shy personality in mind for her. ? Catgirl Gabby ? Mermaid Gabby ?♀️ 2
Dio_Wolf49 Posted May 26, 2020 Posted May 26, 2020 I love your work and I love that you list the pose packs you use in your sims download page. 2
erplederp Posted May 26, 2020 Author Posted May 26, 2020 @Dio_Wolf49 Thank you! ? Recently I discovered poses by Katverse and simmerberlin - they look very natural.
cttw125 Posted May 30, 2020 Posted May 30, 2020 Hello @erplederp ! I've seen a lot of your post and i love your work. Will you release your new characters in near future? I'm looking forward for your Frozen and overwatch characters. It's so sad even i download the same CCs but when I try to create my own sims copy always don't look quite right hahahaha. 1
erplederp Posted May 30, 2020 Author Posted May 30, 2020 @cttw125 Thank you, I'm happy to hear that! Although I ultimately would like to upload them, it's very unlikely to happen anytime soon. I upload my sims only when I consider them finished (with all the outfits and details I'm obsessive about) and those are not finished. Sorry!
shibycarbon360 Posted May 31, 2020 Posted May 31, 2020 Just wanted to know how did you get the nails and toenails painted to Lara and Queen of Nile. Just started modding the game so I'm a super noob at this. Thanks!
erplederp Posted May 31, 2020 Author Posted May 31, 2020 @shibycarbon360 The nails are simply accessories in the ring or other slots. You can download the nails I use here (with all my other stuff). I did not make the meshes, only did some recoloring. You can also find 3D nails or toenails on thesimsresource and other sites. Happy simming!
shibycarbon360 Posted June 4, 2020 Posted June 4, 2020 Thanks a lot! I did a lot of modding to Sims 3 waaaay back. But after so many years and a new game now things seem a bit different 1
erplederp Posted August 22, 2020 Author Posted August 22, 2020 Updated - added Brigitte Lindholm! I'll update the description with the proper credits sometime later. The site timed out me after I spent half an hour typing it out. ? 2
erplederp Posted August 23, 2020 Author Posted August 23, 2020 Updated the mod description to include Brigitte Lindholm (incl. her requirements, installation instructions, outfit pictures and credits). ? 1
Jorak84 Posted August 23, 2020 Posted August 23, 2020 Really love all your stuff. Especially your SIms. Thanks for sharing with us. 1
erplederp Posted August 23, 2020 Author Posted August 23, 2020 @Jorak84 Awesome to hear that! ? Happy simming!
Bellybot Posted August 31, 2020 Posted August 31, 2020 Cant seem to get it to show up in my library... Have all the tray folders in the tray same with mods am i missing something?
erplederp Posted August 31, 2020 Author Posted August 31, 2020 @Bellybot You need to move the files from the sim's Tray folder into the Tray (not the entire folder). I don't think the game looks into subfolders in Tray as it does in Mods. Don't forget you also need to check the "Show custom content" checkbox in the game. Hope that helps.
Smithieggs Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 Any word on Amélie? She looks great as is!
erplederp Posted January 20, 2021 Author Posted January 20, 2021 51 minutes ago, Smithieggs said: Any word on Amélie? She looks great as is! Still a work in progress - her outfits and such are not done. Lately, I don't spend a lot of time in the game and when I do I'm easily distracted with new "projects", so I can't give you any date on Amélie either. Sorry about that.
mooner Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 Hana Song link doesn't work correctly. It downloads a second version of "Common Mods" instead of the Sim.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now