[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Sims - Sexy sims for your whims! (22/08/20 - added Brigitte Lindholm!)

2 hours ago, mooner said:

Hana Song link doesn't work correctly.  It downloads a second version of "Common Mods" instead of the Sim.

Could you try downloading the file again, from here? I've just downloaded both Hana Song and the second Common Mods (to be sure) and both links led to their respective file for me. I checked the content of the archives too - it looked alright as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm going through some S4TI checks today after the patch and I noticed a couple of sims I downloaded from here (Hana Song and Olivia Lewis) are missing tray files, and so aren't showing in my library. They're all image files, so presumably they're just missing the thumbnails, but how do I find them in my chaotic and cluttered nightmare of a gallery if i don't see the cute faces? ? 

I'm guessing they should still work if  can find them though?

2021-09-09 (2).png

3 minutes ago, CeeBod said:

Hi, I'm going through some S4TI checks today after the patch and I noticed a couple of sims I downloaded from here (Hana Song and Olivia Lewis) are missing tray files, and so aren't showing in my library. They're all image files, so presumably they're just missing the thumbnails, but how do I find them in my chaotic and cluttered nightmare of a gallery if i don't see the cute faces? ? 

I'm guessing they should still work if  can find them though?

Yup, they should still work - the game regenerates the pictures (with random poses). Searching your library by using the sims' names should work as well. ?

1 hour ago, erplederp said:

Yup, they should still work - the game regenerates the pictures (with random poses). Searching your library by using the sims' names should work as well. ?

Thanks, I just confirmed they are both working fine, and the game does auto-generate the thumbnails, so it's just S4TI that's nagging me!  It really doesn't help that I'm incapable of going through this kind of patch and update process without spotting new and shiny mods from creators I'm supposed to be just checking on for updates, so I'll probably have more out of date issues than when I started!

Love your sims too by the way (now that I've tracked them down in my gallery!) ?

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2023 at 12:03 PM, zerocuul said:

Hello, I'm talking to the author. Will you no longer create these sims, or have you moved to another site?

Hello! I'm not really playing the game anymore so it is very unlikely there will be any updates to my sims or mods. My apologies.

17 hours ago, erplederp said:

Hello! I'm not really playing the game anymore so it is very unlikely there will be any updates to my sims or mods. My apologies.

I'm going to miss seeing your screenshots Erplederp, hope things go well for you. ?

On 5/19/2023 at 8:16 PM, zerocuul said:

Where can I download these two and others?

Some of the sims featured in my screenshots, including these two, have not been uploaded anywhere. They are not finished. Maybe you could find these characters on the gallery created by someone else?

24 минуты назад, Эрпледерп сказал:

Некоторые из симов, представленных на моих скриншотах, в том числе эти два, никуда не загружены. Они не закончены. Может быть, вы могли бы найти этих персонажей в галерее, созданной кем-то другим?

Understood. I will look for.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 9:28 AM, killergoalie said:

I'm getting alot of missing dependencies, is this just due to outdated or old packages used?

Did you also download the common mods pack from the list ([erplederp]_Hot_Sims_-_Common_Mods_-_4-5-19.zip)? It contains a few mods which are shared among the sims so that might be it.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:05 AM, HeatBoi said:

Are your sims suppose to have only 2 tray codes?

They should still work properly, even with only the two files. The game auto-generates the rest (think thumbnails and whatnot).