My Sim has Cum on her face that wont go away, somebody had a similar problem and posted it on here and was able to get it resolved, but when i follow the same steps nothing changes. Whats weird is that the cum remains on her face for all her outfits except the new two associated with the new seasons pack, when she wears those its no longer there. Any ideas?

07-19-18_7-10-47 PM.png

07-19-18_7-10-54 PM.png

3 hours ago, sjenna said:

My Sim has Cum on her face that wont go away, somebody had a similar problem and posted it on here and was able to get it resolved, but when i follow the same steps nothing changes. Whats weird is that the cum remains on her face for all her outfits except the new two associated with the new seasons pack, when she wears those its no longer there. Any ideas?

07-19-18_7-10-47 PM.png

07-19-18_7-10-54 PM.png

Sorry to ask....but you have tried showering?

• 7 months later...

I know that this is an old post, but I ran across another mod for WickedWhims that seems to cause the same problem.  The file name is "Azmodan22_WW_HeavyCum_Layers.package" and it's downloadable from Loverslab as part of Azmodan22 Animations package.  if you are using it and having this issue you could temporarily remove it to see if it clear up the issue. 

BTW, the mod author's animation is great, this is the only thing I had an issue with and it could just have been my mod load-out that was the issue.

• 1 year later...