ENB related annoyance

A month or so ago I decided to use an ENB, as much to learn about it as anything. I have now got to the point where I'm happy with the ENB (RZ)  - looks good and no performance hit etc. The one problem I have is that after clicking on the SKSE icon there is a black screen with the SKSE mini-window in the top LH corner and the little blue Windows activity circle cnetre screen. This lasts for quite a long time until eventually the load screen proper appears. Once this screen appears, the one with the logo and the ENB information in the corner, loading continues as normal. This happens every time.

This is not a problem with RZ ENB as it was doing it with the others I tried. So my question is: what would cause this?

53 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

A month or so ago I decided to use an ENB, as much to learn about it as anything. I have now got to the point where I'm happy with the ENB (RZ)  - looks good and no performance hit etc. The one problem I have is that after clicking on the SKSE icon there is a black screen with the SKSE mini-window in the top LH corner and the little blue Windows activity circle cnetre screen. This lasts for quite a long time until eventually the load screen proper appears. Once this screen appears, the one with the logo and the ENB information in the corner, loading continues as normal. This happens every time.

This is not a problem with RZ ENB as it was doing it with the others I tried. So my question is: what would cause this?

Dont worry its SKSE issue, its when you have many mods installed and some scripts are at work to load it all.

(its overloaded with script remnants and some heavy textures, more or less )

16 minutes ago, romeozero said:

Dont worry its SKSE issue, its when you have many mods installed and some scripts are at work to load it all.

I only have 17 active scripts from 182 Plug-ins and 212 mods.

Have you got a link for any info on the SKSE issue?

Really chuffed with your ENB by the way.

Last night I was trying out Open Broadcast Software (a video recorder) and made a 10 min vid of game play. No performance hit with the ENB and recorder running and top-notch visuals. Still looked just as good after reducing the file size with VLC (1.5GB down to 555MB).

https://obsproject.com/download

Try to move to a different place for a minute folders like meshes,skripts,textures and esp plugins and fire up skse launcher, I bet it will load in a sec without issues. In my config Win 1803, have only 70 mods (mostly armors and weapons) and 1~4k environment textures (my workflow) with some heavy scripting mods.I'm waiting at least 1~2 mins to load for a start screen game menu.Never had this issues 2 years ago before, collecting peoples mods ?

Yeah, glad you like it. I've updated HDv2  in\outdoors for testing my main game and mods ( latest nexus profile gallery\pixiv) but it differs very much from HD main to update all the weathers for it, and need specifically upgraded body textures with subsurf maps.But the game looks almost realistic as life now from a technical point on lighting\ambience\environment, because of the ultra details in the world.

I tried to take a screenshot of the problematic screen but it cheated and put the logo in the image.

It seems to me that SKSE or whatever is looking for something which it doesn't find but carries on regardless after a set time. There's no disc activity going on so it doesn't appear to be a loading issue.

Archived