Wicked Whims not working please help.

Can someone help me please? Wicked whims is not working. I've never used it before and I swear everything is in the right folder, mods and custom content is enabled, however, nothing works. It doesn't even show up at startup or in the custom content menu. Please help me! I have a Macbook. 

I've tried many things including deleting the files and reinstalling them, starting the game over 50,000 times, restating the computer, etc. I've also tried to put the 3 files directly in the mods folder, and the WickedWhims folder in the mods folder. Nothing works. 

15 hours ago, JuicyLucy1202 said:

Alright, I mean I've been trying to make it work for a couple months with no luck. @Kaleidoscope let me know if you figure anything out

script mods enabled? ww is no more than 1 folder deep in the mods folder? deleted localthumbcache.pkg in the sims 4 folder....and finaly you did unzip properly ?

On 7/18/2018 at 7:20 PM, JuicyLucy1202 said:

Can someone help me please? Wicked whims is not working. I've never used it before and I swear everything is in the right folder, mods and custom content is enabled, however, nothing works. It doesn't even show up at startup or in the custom content menu. Please help me! I have a Macbook. 

easy 4 min steps Im new to sims in general and this made life sooo easy 

Archived