PeroPeroGoma Armor set CBBE

So I've been searching the last few months for it; I can only find bodyslide which I assume means you have to build the armor yourself? Are there any versions which are already built for CBBE? I'm curious as to why UNP, 7B and other versions don't need a body slide built but CBBE does.

Thanks in advanced!

5 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Why you don't use Bodyslide to build yourself? It's very simple and useful, just few mouse click.

If you can't use this tool, in the cbbe bodyslide file contains some nif files, just rename (if needed) and replace them with the original file. 

I guess i was intimidated considering i still can't make my own follower lol. I will give it a try when i have time though. My experience everything takes 5+ hours to learn how to do in skyrim modding, but once you understand it, it's like 5 mins.

• 8 months later...

Dont be afraid to use bodyslide. That tool is a godsent and its very easy to learn and use.

The ability to build 100 armors in 20 seconds to any shape you want is the reason every armor is for bodyslide now days.

All of the gomapero armor packs can be found right here on loverslab so there is no need to go to other annoying add filled websites.

18 minutes ago, Kjuzhren said:

If that is so then how come I can't find any post with with the conversions?

Look harder :P

A quick google search and i found them under a minute.(loverslab search tool is terrible)

And for the Goma minibikini set and gomapero eqypt. You can find them right in my signature.

Archived