Female body texture issues

Pfaff

So i have been having an issue where every female body model is absolutely fucked, i have tried reinstalling the entire game, and removing all the mods i had prior to this issue happening but i cannot for the life of me figure out what went wrong. I have tried opening bodyslide to see if there is a different preset i can use but nothing changes.

image.thumb.png.e53b2243cc8fafe00ddd449d8d51e534.png

image.png

Reinstall (with existing loose files) and activation / deactivation of mods is not enough.

Possible causes:
1. You either use a non-Vanilla body but you have no textures and material files installed for this body. (materials is not always necessary)

2. Or you use the vanilla body and still have loose texture and material files installed by another body.

How to fix:

1. Install (and overwrite) all resources for your body type: textures, materials (if available), meshes and the esp. Acitvate the esp.

2. Delete all loose textures and loose material files for female body.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived